- Dedicated professional offering nearly two decades of diversified experience.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and ability to establish rapport with clients.
- Confidential self - motivated innovator with an established record of success in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Leads by example and establishes Confidential professional work environment based on respect and integrity.
Skills in Graphics: PhotoShop, AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks
Skills in Business Software: MS Office, (word Excel, Access, PowerPoint) MS project, databases.
Skills in Web Design: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, HTML, MS Projects, Sharepoint.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Answering any resident’s questions, and/or demanding problems as well as offer suggestions; interacting with residents and guests, enforcing building policies monitoring the property via front desk surveillance cameras, responding to occasional noise complaints, responding to emergencies and basically: trying to provide excellent customer service to surpass residents' expectations with remarkable success, as Confidential part of Confidential team effort.
- At manager’s suggestion I was able to design and create Confidential databases and spreadsheets to maximize usage of parking facilities and personnel, creating automated reports for posting charges in resident’s accounts.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Founded and managed dump truck operations business.
- Provided leadership role in all aspects of business development, product/service presentations, marketing efforts, and revenue generation.
Confidential, Annandale, VA
Mill Work Department Supervisor
- Handled sales and customer service for contractors and homeowners on orders in custom doors, and windows.
- Provided exceptional customer service to over 200 plus customers on Confidential daily basis.
- Contributed to the implementation of promotional programs that optimized revenue levels in Confidential competitive market.
- Managed personnel in the millwork department, measurement technicians, installers and millwork sales associates.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Guest Services Supervisor
- Provided exceptional customer service to hundreds of clients on Confidential daily basis through clear and concise communication.
- Created Confidential comprehensive database of area attractions to effectively cultivate positive and enduring customer relationships.
- Interviewed new personnel for hire, trained and managed over sixteen bellmen/women.
- Played an active role in Starwood programs, Wow, SpGs, and Confidential Promise.
- Hotel Concierge Services: Managed guest services and responded to direct enquires from guests and employees.
- Familiar overseeing large hotel operations: front desk, security, transportation and problem’s resolution as an assistant manager.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Business Center Associate
- Duties included setting-up, repairing, and maintaining computers at The Business center.
- Effectively resolved customer issues and provided business solutions to achieve customer needs.
- Played Confidential key role in developing and maintaining customer relationships.