- Seasoned PeopleSoft HCM implementer with experience in multiple industries; demonstrated product expertise and proven success communicating with technical and functional staff.
- Managed projects from initiation through post - implementation support for companies with 2,500 to 20K employees.
- Proven record of bringing projects in on-time, within budget, and meeting/exceeding requirements.
- Recognized by technical teams for expertise drafting functional design documents for development; acknowledged by developers for creating optimal design documentation. Success creating tutorial documents for clients, including instructions for maintenance and troubleshooting processes.
- Exceptional communicator, keeping clients aware of issues, creating regular status reports, and providing frequent updates.
- Provides streamlined communication regarding “scope creep” and other concerns, noting time and resource impact.
- Promptly identifies and resolves employee concerns by addressing issues directly and providing related information/training.
- Directed projects with short/long-term timeframes for manufacturing (domestic and international), transportation, higher education, communications, nonprofit, government, health, retail, and service clients.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, PeopleSoft, Repertoire, Web Design
Confidential, Armonk, NY
Package Solution Consultant
- Mapped client requirement to user stories, work items and test scripts.
- Provided support and mentoring to newly-hired team members on a federal government agency project:
- Created a new hire guide for incoming team members.
- Instructed new user on delivered Federal Government functionality in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, as well as Manager Self Service customizations created for the government agency.
- Provided guidance on creation/maintenance of team newsletter and internal team communications.
- Managed a team of four training material developers, and assisted in creating UPK training materials as needed.
- Assisted in troubleshooting issues related to a PeopleSoft HCM implementation, including HR, benefits and security items.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Project Manager/Lead IT Functional Consultant
- Identified and implemented custom solutions, including employee and manager self-service, compensation management, ePerformance, career and succession planning, and classic and fluid dashboards.
- Developed and implemented tutorials and training guides with Quick Links, Pivot Grids, and HR notifications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Project Manager/Principal Consultant
- Ensured third-party vendors, internal/external developers, and clients had necessary information, resulting in successful custom upgrade interfaces and reporting.
- Spearheaded project incorporating four new companies into a parent retail firm. Integrated systems and provided additional training and guidance.
- Advised a global sports entertainment business on implementation of HR foundation tables, self-service applications, safety administration, budgeting, group build, and pay usage (including currency conversion).
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Solution Lead, PeopleSoft
- Authored user training guides for PeopleSoft processes.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Information Technology Specialist
- Created statement of work, request for proposal, and return on investment documents.
- Oversaw the execution of approved work for various modules, including Time and Labor.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Made recommendations regarding process streamlining and re-engineering, authored communication materials, and assisted with RFP responses.
- Performed Project Management functions, including communication/oversight of project specifications to technical staff, management of client expectations and scheduling/cost control.
- Assisted with the creation of RFP responses for clients.