To explore new opportunities in continuing a successful IT career as technician and be part of a contemporary organization that relies in optimal technology performance to achieve its objectives.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- MS - DOS, Microsoft Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/10, Server 2003/2008/2012
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, RDP, Personal Firewalls, IDS, Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell
- Microsoft Office 97/2003/2007/2010/2016 , Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Office Communicator, Lync, Skype for business.
- Dreamweaver, Antivirus and Spyware removers, Acronis, Microsoft Windows AIK, Norton Ghost, VNC, Gencontrol, Teamviewer, DameWare, VMWare, Virtual PC, VirtualBox, Websense/Forcepoint, Terminal Services, Print Servers, WSUS, SCCM, DUO, HP/Canon/Zebra/Intermec Printers.
- English, Albanian, Italian
Confidential, Brookfield, CT
Desktop Support Tech
- Windows account administration.
- ID creation and removal, password resets, and group account maintenance
- Group policy maintenance and Software deployment.
- Review and maintain share permissions of user accounts.
- Perform initial server configurations.
- Upgrade hard drives/memory/network card as necessary.
- Respond to critical network alerts.
- Create new PC images for Windows 7/10.
- Maintain virus protection on all PCs and servers.
- Manage VMware servers with vSphere client.
Confidential, Southbury, CT
- Deploying large number of computers, monitors, printers
- Customizing, installing hardware and software in large numbers of computers
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing PC-s, laptops and tablet PC-s.
- Extracting image and deploying image over the network using “Ghostcast”
- Installing network printers.
Confidential, New Britain, CT
IT Technician (Intern)
- Building and rebuilding, configuring Server 2003, SQL Server, Racking, networking and testing
- Building and rebuilding desktop computers, laptops and tablet pcs with Windows XP Pro, installing and configuring additional software. MS Office, Antivirus,
- Prepared with Visio a schematic of the company’s inventory of servers and their characteristics and function.