Trustworthy, loyal, detail oriented, organized Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant with a strong desire to learn, capable of exercising correct judgment on responsibilities with little supervision.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Calendar, Quicken
- Manage the owner’s schedule, arrange appointments.
- Schedule & coordinate meetings.
- Provide administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare various financial/administrative reports, invoices.
- Process and reconcile bank accounts and credit card accounts.
- Run company’s errands. Maintain office supplies for company.
- Answer call from customers regarding their inquiries.
- Schedule & coordinate company meetings.
House manager, personal assistant
- Managed the personal and professional schedule and calendars.
- Trained and supervised the private - service employees and oversaw the work of service contractors.
- Managed household budget.
- Made travel arrangements and preparations.
- Maintained file systems.
- Worked at principal’s office and provided administrative management support.
- Managed rental properties throughout Florida on the behalf of the principal, negotiated with contractors, insurance companies and oversaw project tasks.
- Maintained file system for each property separately.
- Devised and maintained office systems, including data management and filling.
- Arranged travel, visas and accommodations, and occasionally traveled with the manager to provide general assistance during presentation.
- Produced documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organized and maintained diaries, made appointments.
- Liaised with clients, suppliers and other staff.