- To obtain a position with an organization that will utilize my experience and in Technical Support, Networking, database, and programming skills.
- Knowledge and experience in information management, graphic design and computer operation
- LINUX, MS - DOS, Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2012
- C++, Java, Selenium, XML, SQL, Visual Basic and Action Script
- MS Office 2013 & 365, MS exchange 2010 & 2013, Magic Ticketing System, HTML, Adobe Photoshop and Flash
- Knowledge of networking, switches and router, vlan, VPN, mobile devices and assembling Pc
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10 Windows server 2012, Red Hat Linux, etc.
Web Server: Internet Information Server (IIS 6.0/7.0), PWS
Networking: TCP/IP, NetBIOS, SMTP, HTTP, DHCP, POP3, IMAP, PPP, WINS, DNS, Active Directory, Ethernet, VPN, SSH
Design Tools: C++, Java, Selenium, XML, SQL, Visual Basic and Action Script
Other Software: McAfee/Norton/Symantec Virus Protection Utilities, Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, Microsoft Project)
- Support 1.1 million students and 75,000 teachers in over 1,800 schools base Applications.
- Review and analyze new applications before going live.
- Supporting DOE’s databases, including STARS, ATS, Galaxy, and Active Role Server.
- Work with other trainers and business owners to assist in and .
- Knowledge of and experience working with call ticketing systems such as SDE Support Magic, Remedy, etc.
- Resolve 100% of all tier I issues on behalf of business owners for all products and initiatives that directly contribute to improved student .
- Present seminars and facilitate follow-up meetings to enable users to effectively use the new tools.
- Confirm 100% of all issues resolved by tier II and III (escalated issues) by confirming with the client their problems have been resolved.
- Troubleshoot username/password issues.
- Provide assistance, support, and guidance in the development and enhancement of support initiatives for various Division of Teaching and Learning groups.
- Identify issue with any syncing or updating client’s information.
- Produce updates on key DOE deliverables, including curriculum purchasing and distribution and an aggregate of the types of assessment system support requested by the field.
- Assist with managing Galaxy role designations and Active Directory cleanup by assigning permissions/roles to all schools and central staff.
- Designs and develops the architecture, layout and functionality of a location website. This includes maintaining, monitoring, and preparing reports on the performance of these websites.
- Identified defects within applications running in Active Directory, in addition worked with vendor and project management team on a code change and new fix in upcoming Release.
- Serves as in-house expert regarding current virus trends, malicious code, performance optimization, and architectural configuration.
- Managed internet protocol address space, domain name system, network, active directory and messaging services that increased productivity by 100%.
- Re-imaged Workstations and Laptops with proper image of the department.
- Responds to ad-hoc requests with timely and accurate assistance
- Performs capacity planning in accordance with current and future service level agreements
- Maintenance and deployment of application containers in production, QA and development environments.
- Reviewed and Analyzed Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications with business analysts and developers with the help of Quality Center.
- Created the Test Plan based on the business requirements in Quality Center.
- Helped the testing team in creation of Testing Scenarios.
- Revised and Updated the Test Cases for testing according to business requirements.
- Conducted manual as well as automation testing using Selenium.
- Created and Maintained Traceability Matrix to ensure test coverage of all requirements.
- Coordinated with development team to ensure timely delivery of builds for new functionality and defect fixes.
- Conducted Team Status Meetings for providing testing updates to QA & Project Lead.
- Scheduled and coordinated for Performance Testing of the application.
- Working with the Digital Products and Platform Manager to improve the customer journey based on user feedback, user testing and analytics data
- Designs, maintains and manages Internet web sites which provide public business information
- Creates new profile templates for existing automation frameworks
- Manages specified areas of firm's Internet, including authoring, copyediting and publishing business information provided by internal clients
- Coordinate and support cross-departmental projects involving systems, networking and development staff
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Established, competent professional who independently develops and implements solutions
- Planned, installed, and maintained optimized documentation of all LAN/WAN/VPN network equipment and software, security systems and communication links.