Dedicated Administrative Professional with twenty plus years’ experience in business and finance. Team player with excellent communication skills and a unique ability to establish positive rapport with clients. Strong work ethic and professional demeanor. Highly organized with superior attention to detail. Ability multi - task. Deep commitment to serve. Looking to transition into a new career path.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access
Multitasking: Demonstrated proficiencies in multiple telephone, e-mail, fax and front-desk reception.
Administration: Performed administration tasks such as emailing reports, developing spreadsheets, photocopying, collateral and scanning documents.
Customer Service: Handled clients effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex situations and resolving problems to maximize customer satisfaction.
Data Entry Pricing Specialist
Confidential, Hanover, MD
- Entered product details into database of cargo received into secure warehouse.
- Received and reviewed pricing request from clients.
- Determined services required by client and which vendors best met their needs.
- Obtained rates from various air and ocean lines to fulfill client quote requests.
- Prepared detailed rate quote and presented to client.
- Maintained quote log and vendor database.
Finance and Accounting Coordinator
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Advised major global accounts of their account status.
- Maintained spreadsheets, logs and rate calculator in Excel.
- Handled problem resolution, sales support, and daily maintenance of accounts.
- Quoted rates to customers via phone and email.
- Assisted customers with billing and operational related inquiries.