- 13 years of progressive experience in Information Technology
- Excellent problem solver with strong communication, team player and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in desktop support (break fix issue)
- Experience in troubleshooting Printers Confidential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Successfully performs in a fast paced, multi - task environment
- Worked in the design, development and support of custom computer equipment to meet client standards
- Lead in Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) testing department
- Responsible for creating all documentation for standard operating procedures for the deployment of all hardware and software installed for the client and Knowledgebase
- Experience in troubleshooting smartphones such as Android, iPhone
- Experience in configuring Cisco tele presentation equipment such as EX 90, EX 60, C-20, C-40
- Active Directory experience (Adding accounts, Password Reset, Changing roles in groups)
IT Operator (Desktop Support)
- Windows 10 deployment, deployments of hardware, printers
- Break fix issues, Hardware, Printers
- Confidential phone set ups and activations
- Performs costumer moves
- Image PC and back ups
- Documents operating procedures for installations and configurations.
- Provides support to maintain and/or enhance existing hardware and software
Sr. Technical Support
- Creating new Exchange accounts as well as granting permissions in public folders.
- Responsible in ordering and tracking all purchases of equipment and responsible for the shipping of the equipment as well
- Lead of Help Desk, responsible in assisting my 1st tier team if needed
- Assisted Manager with any projects as needed such as Software testing, software hardware deployments, creating documentation, maintaining Fresh Service.
- Train new user and new hires in how to use new application and or equipment
- Assign and activate all VOIP phone
- Executive and VIP support (hardware, mobile devices)
Lead IT Analyst
- Lead a team of 3 to provide application support as well as technical support
- AD in account creation, group creating as well as account lock outs and resets
- Installs, configures, break fix and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Cherwell Admin and trainer to the other technicians on the
Technical Engineer Agent
- Troubleshoot Cisco telepresence equipment (C-40, C-20, EX-90)
- Configure Cisco switches that are connected to the Telehealth Carts
- Support all components of the cart that are connected to the PC such via USB or Serial cables such as Otoscopes, stethoscopes, cameras and any other USB equipment
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
IT Help Desk Analyst
- Provide accurate and timely support for clients utilizing the Service Desk Manager software to create, update, escalate and resolve tickets
- Resolve issues with Active Directory accounts: Password reset, Account lock out, Computer management (OU)
- Remote Support for PC, Software and configuration issues
- Support both Windows 7 and Windows XP
IT Help Desk Analyst
- Responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting various Hardware and Software
- Performed Windows Migration from XP to 7 and trained users on how to use new OS
- Imaged and backed up systems
- Password resets, account lock out in AD
- Mobile device troubleshooting
- Remote support, and phone support
Field Technician Intern
- Using Confidential setup Confidential PC with a standard image containing all Microsoft Suites and necessary programs for the airport and backed up all PC that were replaced always keeping a copy of the image just in case something was needed.
- Second Tier Tech assigned to varies airport departments as desk side support. I helped support over 1000 customers at the Confidential contract.
- Supported customers by also using remote desktop and assistance.