5+ years of extensive experience in implementation, analysis, optimization, troubleshooting, documenting and resolving complex problems of Windows systems to ensure minimal disruption of mission - critical applications as well as hardware.Manages Confidential laptops, and desktop workstations. Installation as well as the configuration of software and hardware. Responds to user's calls for support. Diagnoses equipment and configuration issues with a variety of applications at user's desk, via MS Lync, phone, and utilizing VPN connections for remote users.
- Microsoft Office Support
- Remote VPN client Support
- Printer Support
- Windows Enterprise Support
- Defense & Removal and Managing Corporate Accounts.
Confidential - Herndon, VA
Desktop Engineer/ Contractor
- Order, inventory, and return IT parts and equipment as needed.
- Create accounts in an Active Directory and assigning them to specific groups.
- Build, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair hardware and software for local and remote users.
- Back up and restored user data for Tech Refresh project from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Manage trouble tickets from inception to closing, includes tracking resolution progress and updating customers on ticket status.
- Provide OS and database maintenance. Set up and maintain user desktop environments; relocate and set up peripherals as may be required.
- Setup/configure users with Microsoft Office 365. Troubleshoot problems with SMTP and IMAP server name and port configurations.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft programs such as
- Outlook, Lync and MS Office Professional products (2010, 2013, 2016).
- Weekly meeting reports with manager to inform group of standing Tech
- Refresh project status making sure the local laptops are up to date and have the latest updates and user requested software.
- Provisioning new user accesses along with de-provisioning that access when a user leaves the company and or no longer needs that access.
- Encrypted data and services with the latest encryption software.
- Assigned Confidential E-Policy rights to encrypted users on a whitelist and added and removed them from machines when they weren’t approved.
- Use of RS token for remote access.
- Utilized Service Now for SLA incident and Task Management.
- Push software via SCCM DMT (Device Management Tool)
- Added new identities Active Directory domain and provisioned the identities with proper security groups the held permissions per application.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Quality Assurance/ Contractor
- Accelerated the security and ease of use of high-trust PIV credentials for employees in nearly one hundred federal agencies.
- Served as a mediator between software/hardware progression and user interface interactions.
- Maintained a secure database containing principal material in multiple environments.
- Provided IT technical support as well as formal troubleshooting to customers.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Help Desk Analyst/ Contractor
- Work with a team to roll out over 550 new windows 7 machines to Government agencies nationwide.
- Built, maintenance, imaged and troubleshoot various problems with the operating system.
- Work with the testing team to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes.
- Troubleshoot LCS, Light Activation & Fixed Activation and Enrollment Stations.
- Provide technical support and guidance to Registrar’s, Security Officer’s & Adjudicator’s
- Daily use of Oracle RightNow ticketing system.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue, processed by first-in-first-out based on priority and respond quickly and effectively.
Confidential, Purcellville, VA
Executive Administrative Assistance/ Accounts Payable Clerk
- Develop and provide management with estimate site plans using Auto Cad and Digital Pad.
- Further developed project cost estimates and negotiate final costs with customers.
- Maintained accounts payable/receivables database, which includes data entry, balancing accounts, and utilizing some experience in Human Resources.
- Manage DMV and property taxes, obtain state permits and maintained filing system for contract costs and proposals.
- Trained and led Marines in different types of environments and terrains.
- Motivated and trained with squad members to become more proficient with equipment, daily tasks and mission readiness.
- Worked both individually and as part of a team in a variety of countries and cultural settings.
- Awarded Good Conduct Medal for years of service.