Energetic, technical - minded professional with a background in computer Networks, Operations, Hardware with effective communication skills, and displaying an unyielding commitment to work ethics and dedication to contribute to the success of an organization while becoming an asset in my environment.
- Inventoried IT assets and maintained online inventory system.
- Provided Helpdesk support for onsite and offsite users at all levels.
- Imaged and profiled production PCs as well as upgraded hardware components.
- Provided /documentation to end-users for day-to-day applications running on the LAN.
- In charge of product ordering for all hardware and software.
- Provided assistance with VoIP issues.
- Setup and configured PC for 200+ new onboarding users.
- Supported the migration and upgrade to Windows 7/Office 365.
- Resolved and addressed product licensing issues.
- Addressed and handled tickets using Service Desk+ ticketing system.
- Setup users within Launch Fax Admin portal.
- Managed conference calls and setup Admin portal for The Conference Group.
- Provided Apple device support, and partitioning for Windows setup Bootcamp and Parallels Desktop Serves as primary Apple support.
- Setup and configuration of Cisco 7940s/7960s and Polycom 450, 650 and SoundStation IP phones.
- Provided support to the Executive Management Team
Systems Support Analyst
- Managed and address Exchange issues regarding message routing, packet loss, litigation holds, and undeliverable errors while meeting deadlines. Office 365 Admin.
- Built and managed changes to security policies, pulled log reports for upper management. Deployment of AV systems to existing servers remotely. Symantec End Point Admin.
- Supported Sophos AV alert and alarms.
- Set up, managed sync services, and restored data. BackUp Solution Admin.
- Built Encryption policy for SMTP internal and external mail flow, message tracing, managed Admin profile and setups. Purchased of additional licensing, deployment of Visio product, building and managing Exchanged Resources.
- Proficient in administering Active Directory, managing profiles, groups and building needed resources with the abilities to structure and setup secured mailboxes and DGs. Active Directory Admin.
- Knowledgeable with Windows Azure AD Module for Windows PowerShell.
- Websense Admin who provides filtering ability, creates investigative reports, enforcing and building groups and user URL policies.
- Addresses and handles requests using Dell Kace Management ticketing system while using Inventory to address day-to-day request as well as managing remote installations. Dell Kace Admin.
- Supported VMware vShere Client migration from physical to virtual setup.
- PCCW Admin by supporting and managing VoIP setup configuration, SIP setups, users and Hunt group setups.
- Serves as GoToMeeting Admin.
Systems Support Analyst
- Collaborated with System administrator on configuration, development and implementation of changes to the network for system optimization.
- Installed, configured servers, PCs, printers and other IT equipment
- Responsible for patching, terminating/re-terminating, labeling and testing network Cat5/Cat6 cabling as required or when changes to the network are requested.
- Troubleshoot network, carried out performance evaluation and upgrades.
- Configured Juniper FW to accommodate changes in the network and policies.
- Assisted with system testing and software upgrades: conducted weekly reports, system backups and monitored computers with an emphasis in resolving the issue(s) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Implemented new hardware devices and software applications.