Accounting coordinator with with over ten years experience in financial services seeking a challenging position in which my knowledge and skills can be both used and enhanced.
Highly proficient in MS Office, Oracle 11i.
Confidential, Aurora, CO
- Receptionist, Scheduling
- Customer service, billing, parts ordering
- Manage up to 3 employees
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Tax Reporting
- Manage 11 rental properties owned by ADS owner.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Provide customer service to suppliers and sales branches.
- Track and collect significant supplier pricing programs.
- Ensure accurate valuation of financial and system inventories.
- Review, correct and update sub ledger transactions.
- Research sales, purchasing, inventory, and supplier disputes and audits.
- Reconcile reserve accounts to general ledger.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Treasury Operations Lead
- Client check disbursements and statistic maintenance.
- Import, combine, transfer, and reconcile check payment files between accounting systems, payment software, and banking partners.
- Retrieve, post, and balance incoming wire and Confidential transactions.
- Investigate payment or bank exception items and customer inquiries requiring access to payment systems or banking partners.
- Quality control all daily work flow. Train for all treasury operations positions.
Cash Management Lead / Senior Trust Processor
- Review correction logs and Trading QC packets.
- Research dividend and trading checks and system and fund company discrepancies to identify causes of each error.
- Communicate correction resolution with business units.
- Coordinate, test, and monitor all client and broker billing.
- Develop, write, and assist with new requests and/or changes to programs.
- Coordinate generation of fee reports for all billing firms.
- Communication across product units, Accounting, and Project Managers.
- Out of state print vendor quality control.
- Query billing data for statistical analysis and quality control.
- Invoice audit review, expense accrual, and inventory coordination.
Accounts Receivables Senior Specialist
- Coordinate work - flow and monitor status and performance of A/R area.
- Train, develop goals and action plans, and prioritize A/R area.
- Resolution of personnel conflicts.
- Settle all regulatory complaint letters, and respond to calls.
Confidential, Denver CO
Fraud Operations Process and Support Rep
- Process debits and credits, and issue daily reports
- Monthly department newsletter consisting of five separate units.
- Start fraud case process, filing and reporting fradulent activity
- Back-up phone representative
- Managed restitution, fraud card destruct and rewards.
- Assisted month-end charge off.
Confidential, Greenwood Village CO
- Input, test, merge, print, and sort all outgoing correspondence.
- Customer service, mail room, data entry, itemize EOY giving records.
- Print and sort all outgoing letters, run daily, weekly, and monthly reports, all terminal and printer maintenance.
- System backup.
- Logging all incoming and outgoing mail bundles, and maintianing archives.
- Issued work.
Evening Data Entry Supervisor
- Supervised data entry and trained up to 15 people.
- Processed daily updates, reports, and system purge.
- Answered evening ministry phone line, and routed calls.
- Data entry.