- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast - paced environment
- Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook Microsoft, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash)
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP
- Experience with LAN/WAN
- Experience working with both Windows 10 and MAC
- Excellent customer service. Patient & positive in interactions.
- Excellent technical knowledge of desktop hardware and software.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Help Desk Support
- Provide 1st & 2nd level technical support (in person, via phone, remote) for the client.
- Install, support, administer desktops and laptops, Microsoft Office and various end - user applications as needed to fulfill business needs.
- Assist in the support and maintenance of systems needed in the operations of the physical infrastructure - racking servers, networking gear, and other equipment. Power, network cabling.
- Record support activities in help desk ticketing system and follow up as necessary to ensure staff technology needs are met.
- Perform add/modify/delete user profiles and accounts using the active directory.
- Create help desk documentation, step by step instructions.
- Work within a team environment to provide excellent customer service to all clients.
Confidential, Annandale, VA
Computer Lab Technician
- Provide constant support to staff and students for daily tasks and issues
- Act as a technical resource in order to assist users with resolving computer issues
- Provide initial troubleshooting of problems including root cause analysis for desktop, laptop and printers
- Assist in maintaining desktop hardware & software inventory
- Respond to requests via phone, email or ticketing system and problems. Install, monitor, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade all user and lab computer and printer hardware, software, and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance