- When working for Confidential, assisted to create a proof - of-concept app that used the GoogleCast SDK.
- As a Web Programmer at Confidential, streamlined and organized workflow by creating a Trouble Ticket Tracking System and an IP Management System.
- The IP Management System allowed more efficient records to be kept concerning customers’ ownership of different parts of Confidential ’s network.
- Assisted with facilitation of Linux workshop at Confidential .
Linux (RHEL 4,5, Cent OS 4,5, Mandrake, Mandriva) SSH Putty Confidential WHM Parallels Plesk (7.5, 8, 9.x) C++ Perl COBOL SQL Oracle 8i PHP HTML Macromedia Dreamweaver 4 Abacus GIMP Photoshop BASH shell Microsoft Windows (3.11/95/98/2000/ XP/7) Microsoft Office (97/2000/XP/2003/2007) Mac OSX Yosemite, El Capitan | iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 | Xcode 7.2, 7.3 | JIRA Ticket system | git(command - line) | iOS | Swift | Objective-C | C# | Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 | AngularJS | Agile | GoogleCast SDK
- Served as Independent Contractor for software development.
- Created mobile app for iOS using several Software Development Kits(SDK) to create functionality(including UniMag and uDyn SDK) that allowed for the scanning of ID cards, bar-code capture, signature capture(which converted the signature into Base64 for secure transmission, process was backgrounded for better user interface interaction), and used internal iOS GPS functionality and displayed results on a WebView.
- Created WebView Windows-based app that was to provide the same functionalities as the mobile app using the following technologies: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015.
- Used Microsoft Windows 2008 Server, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, C#, ASP.net and AngularJS to create Windows-based application for internal use to organize and display users in different areas of the company.
- Applied classroom training to assist with iOS application(iPhone 9.2/9.3) development and performed debugging tasks.
- During project at NBC Universal, I assisted with creating an app using GoogleCast for possible future Software Development Kit(SDK) inclusion.
- Helped create code that put ratings on the screen for future use in SDK being created for iPads and iPhone applications.
- Used Xcode, Mac OSX, iPhone 6 as test device, used Google Chrome device for testing. Used various iOS 9.3 features such as NSTimer, Grand Central Dispatch(GCD), NSNotification Center, code blocks, weak typed variables to prevent retain cycles, used design patterns such as MVC(Model View Controller), @selector, and NSOperations. Also used animateWithDuration for fading graphics. Also created a version that used a .framework for simplification of installation.
- Applied technical knowledge to diagnose problems with systems when they occurred while interacting with customers
- Assisted customers via the ticket system to troubleshoot Confidential server issues.
- Worked with CentOS 5, 6.5.
- Used BASH shell commands extensively, such as screen, vi, nmap, yum, cp, mv, grep, less, tail, head.
Server Test Technician
- Tested servers for shipment at HP.
- Networking tasks
- Switch configurations (Cisco and HP Procurve switches)
- Linux BASH scripting to automate configuration tasks such as switch configuration, VLAN creation and configuration.
Customer Service Technician
- Responsible for troubleshooting servers of various setups with different control panels, including Plesk and Confidential /WHM.
- Worked on interim basis in Abuse Department, processing abuse emails.
- Interacted with customers through tickets, phones, and online chat.
- Responsible for selling a large variety of software to consumers
- Executed software department maintenance tasks:
- Creation of signs
- Proactively maintained a high level of ongoing learning regarding software being sold
- Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of servers
- Ran various web applications in Linux and RaQ4i via remote access tools such as Secure Shell (SSH) and Telnet
- Efficiently entered, changed, and deleted entries in Confidential and EV1 nameservers
- Responsible for maintenance and creating look
- Responsible for content creation, related research, and custom graphics for web-site.
- Assured that web-site was adequately accessible to wide audience.
- Produced systems including:
- Trouble Ticket Tracking System,
- IP Management System
- Server Management System
- Co-Location Management System
- Security Management System