Seeking a career where I am able to utilize my and experience to contribute to the organization’s growth and success with potential to advance as I grow with the organization.
- Comptia A+ certified with over 10 years experience building custom computers as well as performing upgrades, repairs, virus removal and tune - ups.
- Broad knowledge of digital and industrial electronics, pneumatics, robotic systems, computer- assisted manufacturing languages, and basic programming.
- Extensive experience in production processes, electronics technology, quality control and troubleshooting.
- Courses in Mitsubishi Basic Programming (MEDOC), Allen Bradley Basic Programming, and Microsoft Windows applications.
- Dedicated, self-starter and fast learner with a strong work ethic and commitment to quality production.
Confidential, Belleville, Michigan
Field Service Technician
- Repair and maintain commercial food equipment at customer locations as dispatched each day.
- Organize and maintain inventory on my company issued vehicle as well as organizing and scheduling work at customer locations to meet customer needs.
- Worked with customers to provide solutions and give advice on best course of action to take based on the nature of the call.
- Accurately fill out necessary documentation. Interact with customers in a professional and confident manner to build customers’ confidence that the issue(s) will be resolved in a timely and professional manner.
Confidential, Owosso, Michigan
Resident Computer Technician
- Repaired customer computers and peripherals.
- Followed intake procedures and repaired customer computers per Confidential policies and procedures.
Information Technology Internship
- Resolved help desk related issues as well as participated in IT related projects throughout the school system.
Confidential, Spring Lake Michigan
- Wired Confidential machines, control panels, and operator stations.
- Interfaced completed control panels, operator stations to complete machine build.
Confidential, Framingham, Massachusetts
Process Engineering Technician
- Preventative maintenance, cycle times, maintaining accuracy of product being produced, and kept 5 automated lines running throughout the shift.
- Each line included conveyors, electronically and mechanically controlled liquid dispensing stations, a Staubli 6 axis robot, hydraulic presses, laser cutting equipment, and automated inspection equipment.
Confidential, Westborough, Massachusetts
- Conducted the power up/debug functions and accuracy testing of 14 axis flat panel display inspection machines.
- Connected all necessary voltages, pneumatics and established communication between the machines and computers.
- Made necessary adjustments and/or repairs to ensure proper operation and quality before machine was shipped to customer.
Confidential, Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
- Started as cable/harness assembler and control panel wiring.
- Andvanced to debug/test technician for this manufacturer of standard and custom parts-removal robots and services supporting plastics processors with 1,000+ installations including small pickers, 4000-ton 5-axis servo robots, high-speed side-entry robots, and downstream automation for handling and packaging of molded parts.
- Ensure correct alignment of appropriate options, components, and secondary equipment with robots.
- Perform all final preparation. Set up robot on run-off stand, apply power and air, load required software, ensure correct direction of axis movements.
- Set software and hardware applications designed to program automation processes in robots.
- Inspect all input and output signals. Inspect robots and troubleshoot problems to make adjustments or replace components prior to shipment.