Outstanding organizational skills, prioritize work and complete assignments accurately, either independently or as part of a team, complete deadlines, exceptional time management skills. Apply analytical and decision - making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Service Support Representative
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Performing computer installation and operating system configuration in designated networks.
- Ensure documents are delivered and entered accurately.
- Project Management
Confidential, New York, NY
Intern/Management Information Systems
- Set up, administer, and support software and hardware digital conferencing systems.
- Administered, operate, and troubleshoot classified and unclassified telecommunications network equipment, including but not limited to, cryptographic equipment, multiplexers, modem, routers, switches, and satellite equipment.
- Administered secure and non-secure telephone and wireless programs at embassies and consulates by installing new equipment, as well as maintaining and repairing existing equipment.
- Provided assistance to users of information management services (by configuring and optimizing software.