Microsoft Word, Outlook, Word Perfect, Excel, Project, Lotus Notes, Deltek, PowerPoint, Access, Fox Pro, SharePoint, Primavera, Visio, Elite, PMAT, Serena
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Manage requests through eLearning mailbox .
- Compose monthly report metrics for elearning systems.
- Developing new to coach Confidential University team on adopting Scrum methodology. Learning Management team is transitioning to becoming Agile.
- Review and create automated reports in LEAP Learning Management System (LMS).
- Logistics Set - up; Facilities contacted, A/V notified, sign-in sheets prepared, notify students/employees of class times and locations, entering vendors into visitors system, escort instructors in and out of building, close-out classes within 48 hours.
- Preparing monthly report metrics for various elearning systems to include courses complete, amount of students accessing systems, and if the amount of CLEs or CPEs granted.
Certified Scrum Master/Senior Project Controls Planner
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Served as Scrum Master using Agile Methodologies for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Transitioned team from Waterfall to Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Provide milestone updates and briefings to stakeholders, leadership, product owner and customers.
- Updated Integrated Master Schedule in MS Project.
- Maintained Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Participate in weekly Confidential Learn DHA Global Service Center Meeting as the primary point of contact from the Confidential Learn Project Team. Provides weekly back-briefs to the Confidential Learn Project Team on status of significant issues identified by the Service Desk.
- Serve as primary point of contact with the Confidential Defense Health Services Systems ( Confidential ) Configuration Management (CM) Team, working to ensure that Serena Business Manager (SBM) records for Confidential Learn change requests (CRS-CR), versions (CRS-Version), deliverables (DMS), and other workflows as appropriate, are accurate and up to date.
- Provide support for Confidential Learn significant issues identified by the Service Desk.
- Recording and distributing draft and final scrum meeting minutes and maintaining current action items.
- Maintain and update the Confidential Learn weekly activities report.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Maintained project teams Master Schedule in MS Project.
- Coordinated with PMO on Sprint/Scrum activities.
- Supported the President, COO, CFO and VP of Administration with a variety of tasks, including: typing and editing documents, proposals, RFQs, RFPs and SOPs for the COO to the National Institute of Health ( Confidential ) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in Word.
- Generated labor detail and processes vouchers for eight contracts in Excel, enters payment detail in Deltek accounting system to generate invoices and financial reports for the CFO and Accounting staff.
- Entered scientific information from Material Safety Data Sheets into database as directed by the VP of Administration.
- Created org charts in Visio for President. Assisted HR Director with administrative tasks.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provided administrative support to both the Chief of Government Affairs and the Chief of Public Policy.
- Answered incoming calls, contacted Senate and Congressional offices as well as The White House for appropriate information, made deliveries to Capitol Hill, ordered supplies, maintained electronic and physical filing systems, set up conference calls, compiled data and generated reports from online surveys imported into excel, composed and processed expense reports and check requests for Chiefs.
Office Manager/ Coordinator
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Performed as Office Manager/ Coordinator supporting Director, Manager and Trainers.
- Ensured materials were made for each class, registered Examiners for appropriate classes, reserved conference rooms, ordered supplies, managed conference space, reserved shuttle buses and hotel rooms for participants, maintained files and student database, tracked student progress and plans, shipped class materials to various district offices, arranged Webinars and conference calls, compiled data and generated reports for evaluations in Excel, and general office manager duties.