Customer service oriented Helpdesk Specialist. Expert in providing technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. Worked as firm’s front line to solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. In - depth over six months’ work experience with computer web testing and desktop applications. Two years of experience as a computer tech.
- Proficient with computers hardware
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certified (Expertise in using Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Linux Certification
- Remedy ticketing system
- Certified Cisco Hardware and Software specialist
- Handy work experience in Windows OS, Mac, Linux
- Experience of developing simple web pages using Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS.
- Proactive with accuracy and attention to details, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Airline Management Skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a tense environment.
Confidential, Washington, DCComputer Technician
- Troubleshoot tier 2 support issues for the Confidential projects
- Provide support for all IT products and services to all public schools in Washington DC
- Ensure that for every call and/or reported event a ticket is created in both a timely and accurate manner
- Use remedy ticketing system and provide on-site and off-site technical helps to the client
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Manage the provisioning, upgrades, and maintenance of workstations, hardware, and software
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
Confidential, Dulles, VAComputer Technician
- Involved in testing on various platforms including Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat, Fedora, Opensuse), Windows, Mac, Android, IOS
- Involved in Regression Testing during Builds and Releases
- Involved in Browser Interoperability testing for various versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome
- Involved in web based testing issues like cache, session, cookies and login issues
- Involved in performance testing using Fiddler.
- Involved in database testing using SQL Server 2010
- Involved in reporting bugs using Fogbugs.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Perform daily setup, image, and cleanup on laptops
- Troubleshoot user accounts for access to network privileges
- Install various software, configuration settings, and system updates
- Perform weekly desktop upgrades for computer labs.