- Customer Services & Operations Management, Client Services Support with Logistics
- Windows Operating System Migration
- Security Management
- Windows 7/8/10 MS Office 2010/2013
- Office 365
PROFESSIONAL SKILL PROFICIENCIES:
- Project Management with Flexible Hours Capabilities
- Project & Events Planning & Logistical Follow - Through
- Critical Thinking, Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
- Excellent Time Management Skill-Sets
- Executive Calendar Scheduling Proficiencies
- Proficient at Proofreading & Editing Documentation
- Document Access & Retrieval Control - (Data Entry)
- Technology Trend Awareness
- Loss Prevention Awareness and Sensitivity
- Customer & Client Service Sensitive
- Business Writing
- Administration & Management of Multiple Professionals
- Notary Public for MD, DC & VA
- Conflict Resolution
- Workplace Ethics
- Social Media Communication Exchange
- Communication Systems Familiarity
- Skilled Human Resource Operations
- Interpersonal Skills Utilization and Building
- Diversified Cultural Awareness & Sensitivity
- Extensive Management of Multi-Layers of Personalities, Quirks, and Phobias
- Versatile and Proficient Production Facilitator
Confidential, Washington, DC
Administrative Technology Assistant
- Monitor security logs. Report on and assist with security incident mitigation.
- Train staff on security best practices and efficient use of software.
- Review systems for security and company standards compliance.
- Assist with monitoring and upgrades/changes of server and network equipment.
- Coordinate internal IT audits.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of Privacy & Security related Standard Operation Procedures (SOPS)
- Perform data entry of new requests for assistance.
- Update case team spreadsheets to ensure information is captured and tracked.
- Identify requests for missing information or documentation.
- Prepare and create travel forms documentation to include authorizations and voucher.
- Maintain the department training labs including software/hardware variations.
- Create incident support tickets, and resolve customer issues via the ticketing portal.
- Document customer requests in call tracking system and record the action(s) taken and follow up.
- Prepare activity reports, claim logs, daily and monthly financial reports.
- Maintain inventory of parts and products through IT asset management system.
- Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic hardware, connection, printer and software issues.
- Provide feedback on issues for the team’s knowledge database.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, resolve, track, escalate and accurately document the technical problems.
- Maintain the database utilizing the ticketing system of all telephone calls and messages requesting customer assistance.
- Provide assistance and participate on new project testing and deployment/delivery.
Confidential, Hyattsville, MD
Information Technology Support Intern
- Responded to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolved issues with WAN, VLAN, firewall, VPN systems when possible from the Help Desk.
- Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software and application software.
- Performed minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Identified and report system issues to vendors.
- Monitored and tested resolution of those issues sent to vendors.
- Troubleshoot and resolved basic network and server access problems for end-users, when possible from the Help Desk.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Tier 1 Support
- I nstall software, modified and repaired hardware and resolve technical issues.
- Set up and troubleshoot peripheral devices.
- Basic PC repair - testing of hardware components; replacing hardware in servers, desktops and laptops.
- Set up and support basic home and small office networks.
- Provide base level IT support to 700 non-technical personnel.
- Display courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Develop quick reference guides to assist end-users with challenging software application features.
- Implement cybersecurity controls appropriate to help desk and technical support roles.
- Manage Windows 8 and Windows 7 workstations.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arranged for other service needs.
- Configure, install and upgrade operating systems, including Windows, Apple OS X., Linux, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile .