- Positive, customer service oriented individual comfortable interfacing with executive management, vendors, clients, employees, hiring managers, and/or candidates for potential training and/or employment opportunities.
- Experienced in multi - tasking and supporting team members in multi-site, multi-state operations.
- Demonstrated ability to learn/use multiple registration and/or learning management systems including: the Cornerstone based Ingenium Learning Management System (LMS), Blackboard Learn, Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System (FAITAS), Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS), the SAP SuccessFactors based VA Learning University Talent Management System (TMS) / Learning Management System (LMS), and Element K (acquired by Skillsoft).
- Works well under pressure, with the flexibility to respond to changing priorities and fluctuating workloads.
- Shows discretion when handling confidential information.
- Clearable candidate who has been through background investigations for Public Trust, NACI, and Secret clearance.
PROGRAM SPECIALIST / LEARNING SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Recently contracted to provide short-term program support within the Learning & Performance, Operations Team at Sodexo’s North American headquarters office.
- Served as a point of contact for class registration and/or logistics inquiries for the ServSafe Alcohol, ServSafe Food Safety, and Sodexo LEADER programs.
- Utilized Sodexo’s Cornerstone based Ingenium Learning Management System to add and cancel courses, manage rosters, post course completions, and pull reports.
- Responded to inquiries received in the Learning Operations mailbox.
- Assisted in obtaining proposals and/or contracts to find and secure sites for future FY18 training courses.
- Attended and participated in Learning & Performance team meetings as required.
FAC-P/PM REGISTRATION COORDINATOR
Confidential, Frederick, MD
- Provided operational and customer support to the Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Acquisition Academy (VAAA), Office of the Registrar (OOR) by serving as the primary point of contact for VA employees interested in registering for Entry, Mid, or Senior-Level Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) training.
- Coordinated dedicated course requests for FAC-P/PM training at various VA facilities, hotels, or university meeting spaces outside the DC area (IL, KY, CO, MA, CA, FL, NJ, OR, AR, TX, PR). Conducted conference calls with Training Officers to discuss processes and procedures for registration, content delivery, and classroom logistics for online or instructor-led training.
- Utilized, as of January 2015, the Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System (FAITAS) and the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) to schedule courses, track registrations, and record course completion data after transitioning from the Department of Veterans Affairs own
- Created and sent FAC-P/PM registration status reports to stakeholders as requested.
- Liaised with vendors and instructors regarding classroom setup/breakdown, course material delivery, and sign in roster preparation and distribution.
- Responded to participant inquiries received in the Program Management School mailbox within 48 hours. Topics of interest included: registration assistance, travel, continuous learning points, dedicated course scheduling, profile maintenance assistance, completion certificate requests, course schedule requests and course eligibility inquiries.
- Attended regularly scheduled meetings such as: Weekly Office of Registration Team Meeting, Weekly PM School Go/No-Go Course Scheduling Meeting, and Monthly PM School Reconciliation and Program Review Meeting. Monitored and reported on low/high course registration numbers that triggered the risk of course cancellation or suggested the release of new course offerings.
- Participated in the development and/or review of the FAC-P/PM course schedule between FY12-FY17.
- Provided back-up mailbox support to the Acquisition Academy, Registrar, Contracting Professional School, Contracting Officer’s Representative, and Other Government Agency mailboxes as needed.
- Advised Program Management School staff of the need for website content changes.
- Served as a liaison to participants and visitors of the VA Acquisition Academy. Escalated requests from onsite participants to OOR and/or other VAAA staff as needed.
- Passed the National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation required for the position.
- MotiVision Inc.: Provided research and editing support for motivational speaker, author, and educator Clifton McKnights self published book: If You Can’t Calm the Waters, Learn to Ride the Waves - How to Succeed in Turbulent Times. Reviewed entrepreneurial marketing webinars in anticipation of providing publicity support. Webinars included: What Does It Really Take to Get Your Work Out to the World?, Getting Buzz on Your Book, The Secrets of The Publicity Superstars, and Want to Blog Better in 2011? ( )
- HR Strategies & Solutions: Provided résumé referral support for open IT positions in the Baltimore area.
- Canon U.S. Life Sciences: Provided temporary office support. (June 2011)
- Silver Marketing: Provided temporary office support. ( )
CORPORATE RECRUITER / ORGANIZATIONAL TRAINING TEAM CO-LEAD
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Supported senior management in areas such as Human Resources, Recruiting, and/or Organizational Training.
- Provided full life cycle recruiting support to project managers. Successfully placed employees in career positions such as: Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Oracle Developer, Java Developer, Claims Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Help Desk Support, Pricing Analyst, Accounting Clerk, Summer Intern, and Receptionist.
- Utilized MS Outlook to schedule phone calls and conference rooms for interviews or company meetings.
- Greeted visitors, took phone calls, drafted correspondence, and printed materials for meetings and presentations.
- Provided onboarding back up support for new hires as necessary.
- Served as co-lead on the Organizational Training team. Taught classes to new hires on OST corporate culture and the value of the CMMI Level 3 process to company operations.
- Provided instruction to employees on the process for submitting training requests for approval. Maintained MS PowerPoint training presentations and records for project managers.
- Provided metrics and feedback status updates to project teams and executive management. Maintained related reports in MS SharePoint or paper file.
Utilized Sodexo’s Cornerstone based Ingenium Learning Management System for course roster management (2017). Trained on the web-based Blackboard Learn system for course roster management (2016). Trained on the web-based Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System (FAITAS) and the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) for course registration (2014). Utilized the SAP SuccessFactors based VA Learning University Talent Management System (TMS) / Learning Management System (LMS) for web-based course registration (2011). Beginners level SharePoint (2010). Utilized PCRecruiter for web-based applicant tracking and Kenexa Prove It for online skills testing and assessment (2006). Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (2001). Utilized HR Windows HRIS/Crystal Reports and Lotus Notes 6 (2001). Trained in Creative Telephone Skills (2000).