- ffering advanced skills in PC, mobile device and network troubleshooting, installation, setup, upgrades, and resolutions with an excellent and proven record. I am also working towards a career in graphic design as well as UI/UX design.
Confidential, Sparks, MD
- Expert - Level break-fix and Desktop Support knowledge encompassing a variety of local and remote users.
- Represented Confidential ’s IT Support contract with Confidential, assisting BD staff with their desktop, laptop, smartphone, printer, and network needs.
- Specialized in laptop and smartphone deployment, setup and troubleshooting for field service and managers.
- Expert level familiarity with AirWatch and MobileIron Mobile Device Management platforms
- Developed high-level familiarity with Remedy, Service Now and SIAM ticketing systems used within Confidential .
- Provided excellent customer service within a face-to-face, phone, or remote desktop environment.
- Responsible for deployment and setup of desktop and laptop computers for newly hired BD employees as well as life-cycle replacement desktop and laptop computer for existing employees.
- Demonstrated excellent time-management skills, assuring help desk and item tickets are completed within the service level agreement, as well as moving between all five BD campuses in order maximize the value of time spent, largely without direct supervision.
- Responsible for company issued equipment.
Tier 2 iOS/Mac Plus Remote Technical Advisor
- Demonstrated excellent time-management skills without direct supervision in the remote environment.
- Established expert level familiarity with iOS and Mac OS X through training and daily usage.
- Responsible for company issued property including computers and mobile devices.
- Provided exceptional technical support for customers in a remote call center environment for Apple smartphones and computers including iPhones, iPods, iPad, and Macs.
- Adapted to customers of all skill levels, assisting, and otherwise troubleshooting with them in a way that is most comfortable to them.
- Established expert level familiarity with Apple Internal Tools as well as Cisco WebX, Blackboard Illuminate, Bomgar Remote Desktop, and Apple Safeview Desktop Sharing.
- Gained a world-class level of rapport with customers to, in addition to solving technical issues, help Apple promote their products and services as well as providing any general information requested by customers.
- Participated in nationwide team-building exercises with other Remote Advisors to keep Apple employee morale and satisfaction high.
- Promoted to Tier 2 supervisory position within 3 months of employment.
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
- Represented CTI’s contract with Sheppard Pratt Health System, assisting existing IT staff with the migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 and Windows 8 throughout the entire Towson facility.
- Inventoried and transported 500 new desktop PCs for imaging on-site at Sheppard Pratt in accordance with both CTI and Sheppard Pratt policies.
- Manually imaged new desktop PCs for use in the Sheppard Pratt facility using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager with custom-built images of either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Deployed imaged machines to Sheppard Pratt end users around the entire facility.
- Assisted Sheppard Pratt end users with any initial technical issues while onboarding new machines in person from the deskside.
Confidential, Forest Hill, MDPC Technician
- Represented CTI’s contract with Harford County Government, consisting of onboarding new desktop, laptop, and tablet computers for use at a newly built facility.
- Manually built Windows 7 and Windows 8 images for new desktop, laptop, and tablet computers in the Confidential, then imaged those machines using Symantec Ghost and Acronis True Image.
- Responsible for adding all new machines to the facility domain, assuring the machines properly download and configure proprietary tools and existing user profiles as part of Group Policies in place, as well as any updates for Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Deployed imaged machines to employees of the Confidential throughout the facility.
- Assisted Confidential users with any initial technical issues while onboarding new machines in person from the deskside.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Designed and implemented many company documents; encompassing presentations, internal documents, external documents to clients, and training materials, using a combination of Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator.
- Assisted the IT manager with light IT and desktop support duties, including new users accounts and password assistance within Active Directory, new e-mail accounts within Microsoft Exchange Server, desktop and laptop troubleshooting and support, virus and spyware removal, and general network troubleshooting support within a Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 as well as desktop and command-line Linux environments.
- Assisted the IT manager with migration of e-mail solutions from a 3rd party provider to an in-house Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Provided expert level compliance testing for client SMS programs against Mobile Marketing Association’s approved standards.
- Contributed to Aegis’ onboarding services for new SMS campaigns for clients before those campaigns went to market using 65-70 devices, assuring testing reports were completed, submitted, and re-tested within the Service Level Agreement timeframe.
- Spearheaded efforts in the search affiliate marketing creatives advertising SMS programs and testing those creatives against both Mobile Marketing Association standards and client Consumer Best Practices.
- Designed and implemented the searching and testing process of applications in the Google Play Store (formerly Android Market) against Google’s Android Developer agreement as well as client Consumer Best Practices.
- Administered tech support for all Blackberry, iOS and Android devices; including initial setup, troubleshooting, device operating system upgrades, and software installs
- Issued all applicable office users with the Android SDK for Android Device Testing, overseeing the initial installation and setup as well as all troubleshooting.
- Developed and implemented several processes currently in use for compliance teams to improve productivity and efficiency, as well as reduce manual input and tester error rates.
- Designed and revised additional processes currently in use for SEO, Marketing, and Search Departments to reduce duplicate results, improve company and client Alexa rankings, and review completed search results more efficiently.
- Provided expert level knowledge of Android and Blackberry devices to the company and clients before release on the general market. Developed several user guides outlining device features, how to use the device, basic troubleshooting guides, and handling guidelines.
- Developed new hire setup guide for new testers recently hired in Australia under Aegis’ satellite office. Packaged and provided all files necessary, as well as step-by-step instructions illustrating how to get each device ready for PSMS and Android testing. Deployed all Microsoft Word Documents, Android device drivers, and Android SDK setup files to a central location accessible to Aegis offices in the United States and in Australia.
- Led pre-release testing of Verizon Wireless’ “Next Generation Messenger” app for Android devices, including majority of all testing completed, and majority of all step-by-step screenshots. Assisted the Aegis Business Analyst in packaging, revising and submitting the final report of over 1,500 pages of Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and around 18,000 screenshots.
- Planned team-building exercises, company luncheons, open-houses, and the company Holiday Party as a member of the Social Committee from .