Provide excellent tier I, II, and III level support for the HUD Integrated Human Resources Training System (HIHRTS) Contract for over 9000 employees in the Department of Housing and Urban Development. I work with the government team (HRIT) that is responsible for End to End HUD personnel support from recruitment to separation. I give training to HUD employees to address general questions, customer support for employees seeking one on one assistance, and I provide documentation through Trend Reports and Status reports on a weekly basis. I have excellent written and verbal communication skills with vast experience assisting all levels of staff, management and government officials.
Technical Information Specialist III
Confidential, Washington DC
- Manage the HIHRTS helpdesk which handles over 5000 Service Desk Tickets annually and we close 98% of all tickets within 24 hrs.
- Provide technical support for HUD OCIO Admin Legacy systems issues of which 96% are addressed within the 1st hour.
- Submit various Deliverables in a timely manner for the HIHRTS and Admin Legacy contracts including, Weekly Status Reports, Monthly Status Reports, Quarterly Reports, Minutes, Agendas, and Service Desk Ticket Reports.
- Provided peer reviews of various deliverables including System Security Plans, Status Reports, and Functional Requirements Documents before submission to client.
- Led orientations for new HUD employees to get them acclimated to the HIHRTS system.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing on the HIHRTS system in preparation for new system releases and system upgrades.
- Participate in weekly status meetings in which I provide trend analysis reports, ticket counts, and discuss best practices to ensure that the highest customer service standards from the HIHRTS helpdesk are being met.
- Led meetings with Administrative Officers of several organizations to assist with completing InCompass Performance evaluations that were behind schedule based on Document Status Reports that I ran for those organizations.
- Use Service Desk ticket logging system to track customer calls for various Helpdesk issues including account unlocks, InCompass Performance Evaluation problems, InCompass Training System (HVU) and Human Resources issues.
- Provide job aids for HUD employees to make various InCompass evaluation processes more user friendly.
- Provide training sessions on the InCompass Review Process for various HUD organizations.
- Assist customers remotely using the Skype instant messenger application.
- Liaison between HUD and InCompass Engineers to coordinate resolutions that required their assistance.
CCS IT Specialist Tier II
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Provide Tier II support in the following areas: Outlook, Secure Email (PKI), Resource Mailboxes, Active Directory accounts, PDAs, Network, Telecom, Mac, LISTSERV, Anti - Virus, and Anti-Spam.
- Extensive Blackberry support including desktop manager installation, new blackberry device set-up, secure email set-up, use of Blackberry Manager to add/remove users from the blackberry servers, password resets, applying IT Policy, and general Blackberry troubleshooting.
- Assisted customers with the installation and set-up of VPN, Parachute, and Blackberry Desktop Manager.
- Triaged various PC, Printer, and Network Connectivity issues as well as Office 2003 products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Helped Frontline Agents assist customers with various technical issues.
- Participated in the improvement of our Knowledge Base records.
- Used Remedy ticket logging system to document, monitor, and follow up with customers to ensure timely resolutions.
- Trained new employees on the various processes and procedures of the NIH Help Desk.