- 15 years’ experience in the Technology field including Telecommunications/Telephony and End - User Support
- Expert with PC applications of Microsoft Office Suites including
- Exceptional Customer Service Acumen including Senior Executive Level and VIP Support 24/7
- Extensive experience in migration from XP to Windows 10
- Professional helpdesk/desktop support for local and remote users
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Service Now, BMC Remedy, Service Console, AirWatch, jabber, MS Lync
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT Support Specialist
- My commitment to Confidential as an IT Support specialist included but are not limited to assuring all equipment is in working order and users have adequate resources to accomplish daily tasks.
- Perform Help Desk duties using Service Manager Console to support all users in offices in USA and Canada.
- Provide in person/remote support for 100+ users in the Washington DC, Atlanta and North Carolina offices.
- Grant/revoke permissions to software, folders and exchange groups using AD, also created Project folders using Project Create
- Create user profiles, grant email account access and prepare phone and computer equipment for new hires.
- Wipe, re image laptops and desktops for deployments or lease returns.
- Provide A/V support when needed for meetings and other events.
- Install architectural software such as Revit, and perform windows migrations as requested.
- Use Citrix studio and Director to remote and troubleshoot user’s sessions.
Confidential, Washington DC
Senior Desktop Support Analyst (Contractor)
- Apple Computer and mobile device inventory manager.
- Created SOP Guides for IT staff pertaining to Apple systems and mobile devices
- Resolved IT issues with user accounts, software, and hardware (e.g., Outlook, Adobe, file vault).
- Assisted customers with tech support through TeamViewer, Bomgar and Active Directory.
- Prepared Mac laptops and Desktops for users (MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and IMac computers)
- Provided Mobile Device Management Supported IPhone, IPad, and Blackberry mobile devices.
- Exchange Active Sync and IOS devices
Confidential, Washington, DC
Site Supervisor (Contractor)
- Responsible for site client services operations
- Supervised the daily activities of three direct reports in the areas of mail, reprographics and general office services
- Worked closely with trial teams to provide operations support in reprographics, printing and other administrative requirements
- Supervised customer’s hospitality and supply services
- Reviewed customer vendor invoices for accuracy
- Assembled monthly customer billing packages
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Senior Office Services\User Support \ Telecommunications Specialist
- Set up and connected phone lines coordinating, reviewing, and performing all moves, adds, and changes required and set up video equipment for video and audio conferences
- Oversaw and coordinated assigned telecommunications activities within company.
- Managed servicing of phone lines for the D-Mark to the Avaya hubs
- Ordered and stocked supplies as needed
- Answered phones
- Managed mailroom, shipped and received packages
- Assisted with PC set-ups and installed software.
- Coordinated, reviewed, and performed all moves, adds, changes required, service repairs.
- Recommended improvements to enhance technical capabilities of the system and reduce operating costs.
- Maintained records, prepared required reports relevant to the operations of telecommunications.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Supervisor Duplicating Specialist\Desktop Support
- Operated and maintained office services
- Provided blueprints and Scanned PDF and Tiff files for engineers and surveyors
- Monitored metered mail Maintained printers and assisted with telecommunication
- Served as first point of contact for desktop and network support issues