Professional and knowledgeable Administrator versed in administrative support and customer service. Offering 5 years’ experience overseeing company reputation with customers. Highly efficient and accurate with strong planning, problem - solving and communication skills.
- Administrative support
- Customer service
- Team supervision
- Telephone etiquette
- Office administration
- Performance management
- Microsoft Word expertise
- Established internal databases and record management systems to ensure accuracy and integrity of all documentation and data.
- Delivered messages, mail and packages left for residents and management office in a timely manner.
- Answered telephone inquiries from residents, vendors and the public.
- Utilized customer feedback to recommend corrective action to executive leadership.
- Prepared packages for shipment, pickup or courier delivery to customers.
- Operated office photocopiers, maintained office bulletin board and assisted management with clerical or procedural requirements.
- Monitored premises security, screened visitors, updated logs and issued passes.
ADMINSTRATIVE/ FRONT DESK
- Opens and closes the office each day.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel. Issues badges if appropriate and ensures badges are returned when guest leaves.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are not available.
- Managed records and data transfer, ensuring tractability and improving operations through automated systems.
- Provided clerical support to company employees, including copying, faxing and file management.
- Input all documents into the records management system.
- Wrote professional memorandum, letters.
- Reviewed incoming correspondence and determined the action required and its priority.
- Answered telephone inquiries from clients, vendors and the public.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.