- Very technical IT Support Technician has terrific troubleshooting and good interpersonal skills to assist customers with computer issues. Possesses a thorough knowledge of computer hardware and software applications. Pursuing a degree in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance.
- Excellent telephone skills and good ability to use Remote Access
- Good analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong knowledge of viruses application glitches and hardware issues
- Patient and able to walk customers through troubleshooting and repair process
- Good customer - service skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good organizational abilities
- Keeps abreast of changes in technology
- Good understanding of installations and updates
IT PC Technician
- Power moving and imaging Computers
- Installing and mapping printers asset tracking, deploying and Installing new computer and IT equipment
- Support and troubleshoot user IT related issues patching network cable and switches
- Very good understanding of ITSM (Servicenow and Cherwell)
- Romely assist and resolve user IT related issues with RDP and Bomgar
IT Support Technician
Confidential, Jessup, MD
- Installed and maintained company's computer systems and network.
- Performed upgrades and installed updates.
- Completed troubleshooting and repair when computers had problems.
- Assisted office staff with computer application questions.
- Conducted computer technology training with all new staff.
- Recommended computer products and applications to improve productivity
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Provided technical assistance to customers on inbound telephone tech support calls.
- Used remote access to perform troubleshooting when needed.
- Walked customers through step-by-step process for troubleshooting hardware issues.
- Assisted customers in programs installations and support.
- Used good problem-solving skills for troubleshooting problems.
- Used great customer-service skills.