- Highly skilled in leading the design and implementation of small to large enterprise migrations into Office 365, including Gap Analysis, Troubleshooting, end - customer interface and communications
- Strong user support background providing a high level of customer service to an eclectic group of clientele, including technology partners and customers at various levels.
- Major focus on email migrations utilizing various Microsoft technologies to accomplish project objectives.
- Strong written communications - delivered technical documentation and SOPs targeted to audiences at multiple levels.
- Leadership roles in support of Office 365 migrations and operations as well as other critical information technology needs.
- Office 365 Engineer and Operations Lead
- Identity Management
- Email migration - cloud services
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2008, 2003
- Technical Writing/SOP creation
- Cloud Migration (Office 365)
- Email Migrations
- Identity Management
Health and Human Services Office 365 Engineer
- Policy and future architecture planning, SOP creation, Change Request creation for policies and relevant systems
- Created process for High-Level E-Discovery FOIA searches and reporting
- Troubleshooting and Remediation of Directory Synchronization issues - including large-scale multi-forest domains
- Provides Tier 4 Engineer level support for the Service Desk
- Frequently provides escalation support for VIP/Executive end-user issues for which he has received praise from the Fed Mgt team for responsiveness and expertise
- Powershell skills, O365 user licensing, deep understanding of HHS O365 Account Provisioning, Windows Server patching, Exchange server upgrades
- Standardized and optimized E-Discovery FOIA request procedure
- Solved problems with existing Account provisioning procedures which ensured the smooth transition of onboarding for new Presidential Administration executives and appointees
- During Hurricane Irma, went onsite to resolve issues in hours with Accounts that were critical to US Government successful deployment of medical supplies and personnel
- Integral to planning and policy for email handling and distribution
- Plan, Design, and implement migration to Exchange Online
- Ensure technical prerequisites for successful migration were met
- Remediated MS Onboarding team migration failures and issues
- Troubleshooting variety of end user issues related to use of Alternate LoginID and PIV cards
- Managed Tier 4 O365 Support team
- Performed Out of Cycle migrations
- Implemented Identity management as necessary to complete successfully complete transition to Office 365.
- Developed and documented SOPs for Hybrid Coexistence state as well as completed migration.
- Developed and presented DOE environment specific troubleshooting guides to Desktop support teams
- Performed Exchange Online pilot migrations and documented testing during this phase.
- Supported Coexistence for Skype for Business between Office 365 and Lync On Premises.
- Used PowerShell as part of daily migration activities as well as for troubleshooting.
Office 365 Engineer
- Engineering Lead to Architect, design, manage, and implement migrations for Office 365 cloud services functioning as Engineering Lead using project management and communication skills
- Migrate data/mail from Exchange, Google Apps, and Lotus Notes to O365/Exchange Online using both Hybrid and cutover methodologies.
- Mobile Device Implementation, DirSync, Password Sync, OU filtering, SCCM, Sharepoint, Skype for Business
- Configures and deploys DirSync, including Password Sync, OU filtering, Kapersky AV,
- Deploy and Configure Lync Online for both internal and external domain communication
- Mobile device implementation
- Uses project management and communication skills to accomplish mission goals and objectives