- 4 years of experience in IT related work experience.
- Provide resolution to network, modems, printers, hard drives, memory cards, USB products, FireWire, and wireless issues.
- Languages - English, Hindi, Bangali
- MS Window XP Professional, 2000, 2003, 2007, Windows Vista, Windows 10
- MS Office suite (MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.)
- Experience Numara Track-It and Remedy ticketing system
- Experienced with Active Directory
- Hardware/Software Troubleshooting
- Technical/End User Support
- 43 WPM
- Capable of troubleshooting Network issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Technical and training fields.
Confidential - Bethesda, MD
Desktop Support Specialist
- Provide Help Desk (Tier 1 and 2) support for internal staff, Responds to user requests, and resolves technical problems by telephone and email in support of customer computer hardware, software, Blackberries, network, and telecommunications systems.
- Provides in-person and desk-side support when required. Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems based on experience, procedural documentation, and historical records.
- Escalates incidents / queries to Tier-2 personnel when appropriate. Maintains and updates oftrouble-ticket records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems, and observed security issues.
- LogMeIn Rescue for remote access support.
- Used Sophos Safeguard application data security solution that uses a policy-based encryption for end users protection.
- I have used Numara Track-It ticketing system
- Computer Migration Project reporting directly to to the IT manager. Which after I would give a weekly report to my Help Desk Manger for review of the Projects progress. We Upgraded the Company form Windows XP to Windows 7 (600pc, 5 months project).
- Numara Track-It Technician Client application used as the ticketing system.
- Created Images using Symantec Ghost Casting Software.
- Network Access Control and Enterasys.
- Cyber scrub used this application to do DOD standard scrubbing to PC’s and Laptop.
- Created, tested, and managed desktop Image standards.
- Trouble shooting any software issues with OS XP, Vista and Windows7.
- Supported end-users via phone, email and onsite regarding technical issue.
- Supported Microsoft Office, Norton and plant-specific applications Analyze and resolve connectivity issues - LAN, VPN, and Wireless.
- Trouble shooting any virus with Norton Antivirus.
- Supported users with troubleshooting MS Outlook, enable items, retreated corrupted PST folders, email account, calendar appointments and updated security patches.
- Strong knowledge with Active Directory creating Network ID and Password, Expanding email box,
Confidential - McLane, VA
- Provide Help Desk (Tier 1 and Tier 2) support for internal staff.
- Proactively monitor all systems to ensure optimal uptime and security are maintained including investigation, resolution, and explanation of user related issues.
- Working in mixed mode environments with several operating systems.
- Imaging PC with an external HD and trough the Network.
- Setting up conference calls for meeting.
- Setting up Encrypted Emails for PC, Mac, and smart phone users.
- Creating new user accounts for PC and Mac users.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends new products, technologies, roadmaps and strategies.
- Works with Vendors to analyze and troubleshoot solutions.
- Have ability to maintained good relationship with end users and co-workers.
- Performed both hardware and software installations for Dell products while doing major PC rollout.
- Providing desktop/laptop and applications support on Windows XP professional HP, Dell and IBM PC's for hardware/software problem resolution including network connectivity, software imaging application installation and configuration for end users.
- Supporting 24 calls a day to all computers related issues as well as software and hardware related problems for approximately 400 users.
- MS Office Suite 2010, 2007 and Vista
- Monitored the Help Desk Ticketing System remedy as part of our SLA and metrics system. authorize users with different network drives.
- Remotely resolve client issues using team viewer.
- Trained users’ applications such as Excel, Outlook, Access, InfoPath, Visio, OneNote, and Publisher.
- Helped users in outlook creating PST folders, signatures, customize folders.
- Replaced any broken or damaged Hardware.
- Performed Software Installations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Supported users troubleshooting and repairing network connectivity, network access connectivity issues.
- Remote Desktop support application to support users remotely.