- Team, product, and project leadership
- Requirements elicitation and capture
- Solution creation, design and documentation
- Issue identification and resolution
- Level appropriate communication
Senior Solutions/Product Architect
- Dynamic Hive query creation in support of marketing analytics.
- Develop and apply quality assessment tools and visualizations for competitor location data variance reporting. Gather data via third party and custom web crawling tools. Suggest and implement extensions to data visualizations to provide meaning out of numbers.
- Develop technical responses to requests for proposal for a resource management software solution with high rate of successful engagement.
- Support pre - sales through product-based demonstrations.
- Elicit, capture and analyze customer requirements and develop internal software specifications as well as solution configuration and implementation documents for US and international wireline, wireless and cable telecommunication providers.
- Research telecommunication industry trends to create and promote enhancements to number management solution.
- Provide and pursue product enhancements that meet and lead desired function. Train customers on the software's GUI, Web Service API, reporting and workflow components.
Environment: MS Office (VBA), Unix / Linux, Oracle SQL, BIRT, MySQL, VB.net, Hive (HQL), KornShell (KSH), Mozenda and Tableau
Senior Solutions Architect
- Delivered architectural direction and documentation on multiple, concurrent projects impacting order entry, provisioning, inventory, service assurance, billing and revenue reporting applications ensuring consistency of solutions, compliance with stated enterprise architectural directions, and aligned with major infrastructure initiatives.
- Mediated between managed network services business and IT development communities.
- Authored high level approaches, conceptual network models, business processes and use cases.
- Developed labor saving VBA macros for both System Architect and Visio tools.
Environment: MS Office, Telelogic System Architect
Program Graduate Assistant
- Selected and coordinated internal and external executive lecturers for presentations centered on leadership skills.
- Provided leadership skills mentoring for participants carrying out business case development, volunteer projects, and presentations.
Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Provided full life-cycle project management over large system set in multiple, concurrent projects impacting domestic and international, commercial and government sectors.
- Managed requirements and design elements with dynamic priorities, including clear communication of resulting impacts.
- Identified requirement and design issues, provided solutions, and negotiated resolutions. Created and tracked schedules and project financials.
- Facilitated teleconference and face to face meetings. Analyzed data in support of data conversion.
- Managed external vendors in support of best practice research and requirements gathering.
- Developed Microsoft Access, Excel, and Project formulas and VBA macros to provide project details and enhance project control.
Environment: MS Office, MS Project, RequisitePro, MS Access, VBA
Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Assumed project management responsibility for large B2A web portal project with exposure of multiple applications via static links and portlets.
- Coordinated the work of design, development and test personnel in time-constrained environment.
- Identified, tracked and facilitated resolution of issues.
- Coordinated flexible scheduling of builds and roll outs to test and production environments.
- Suggested solutions for existing process related issues.
- Developed requirements specifications and provided in-depth analysis of design solution.
Environment: MS Office
Confidential, Colorado Springs
- Successfully completed master’s level coursework in software requirements, design, project management, maintenance, bioinformatics, database systems, and artificial intelligence.
- Gained insight into RUP, CMM and SQA concepts.
- Researched state of the art concepts in project management and full life-cycle software lifecycle artifact traceability and developed extensive Access based tool with Outlook integration to complete master’s project requirement.
- Researched current-practice search engine concepts in support of Technology Transfer focused website.
- Designed, developed, and implemented database, WebCrawler, and website (portal) utilizing regular expressions in support of keyword search and Authority/Hub Page Ranking.
Environment: HTML, PHP, MySQL, MS Access, VBA, JAVA
Adjunct Instructor / Tutor
- Instructed beginning and advanced Visual Basic 6.0 classes.
- Presented Visual Basic keywords and programming concepts.
- Graded and tracked tests and projects.
- Tutored students in beginning and advanced Visual Basic and Java language and concepts.
Environment: VB 6.0, JAVA
Senior Project Manager
- Project managed several large, parallel projects. Led meetings for all aspects of full life cycle development.
- Ensured detailed and accurate business requirements were delivered by marketing and understood by development.
- Identified and coordinated impacted systems and points of contact.
- Carried out issue definition, management and resolution.
- Provided critical review of high-level system assessment and system requirement documents to ensure the fulfillment of business requirements.
- Apprised stakeholders of project and systems' status through thorough, targeted reporting.
- Defined and ensured compliance with high-level project schedules across several releases.
- Developed and enhanced Access-based project management tool including management and reporting on business and system requirements, issues, contacts, impacted systems and integration of Outlook calendar and mail functions in support of meeting management.
Product Development Manager
- Worked directly with marketing and several development groups to ensure the various system solutions worked in a coordinated manner and met business needs and marketing requirements for switched service product which integrated personal 800, voice and fax mail, email, internet, and paging services.
- Identified, defined, tracked, and resolved design issues with systems’ solutions.
- Provided architectural content support and assessments of product requirements for several future releases.
- Developed and documented critical order entry conversion processes required for implementation.
- Trained customer support personnel and performed Beta testing.