- Analytical, highly adaptable professional with 16 years of experience supporting, deploying and evaluating IT solutions aimed at improving quality and efficiency.
- Exceptional customer relations skills, with the ability to establish and maintain effective and productive client relationships.
- Skilled troubleshooter continually focused on identifying, isolating and resolving technical issues.
- Strong knowledge of technical and application support techniques and solutions.
- Accomplished communicator skilled in building and strengthening relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
- Maintained a 95% annual customer renewal rate due to high client satisfaction and excellent service.
- Conducted extensive application performance improvements through programming code optimization.
- Created demos and tools that effectively shortened time - to-resolution and were implemented and utilized throughout the organization.
- Developed the department's first C# Restful demo for Confidential 's Extended Media Server.
- Technical Support Engineer
- Application Engineering ~ Client Relations ~ Project Management
- Application Support
- Application Testing
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Root Cause Analysis
- SIP, VoIP & FoIP, PSTN, PRI ISDN, CAS,
- IVR, Contact Centers,
- Quality Assurance
- Training Programs
- Cross - Team Collaboration
Protocols / Technologies: SIP, VoIP, FoIP, PSTN, POTS, TDM CAS, E1/T1 PRI ISDN
Operating Systems / Software: Windows, Linux, CentOS, Microsoft Office
Programming Languages: C++, C#, VB.NET, C
Confidential, Plano, TX
Technical Support Engineer
- On daily basis provided technical support for enterprise and large scale companies.
- Acted as a technical bridge between vendors and customers, resolving interworking and configuration issues in Voice/Video over IP networks, PSTN and TDM- to-IP deployments. Conducted pre- and post-sales consultations for customers and local FAE’s.
- Dealt with network issues, like delays, voice/video quality (G.711, G.729, G.723, HD Voice, G’263/H.264 etc), jitters, optimal routing.
- Collected and analyzed data, isolated root causes and replicated issues in local labs, utilizing C/C++ (Windows and Linux, in order to develop effective solutions for customers.
- Created and distributed detailed technical reports for issues involving product defects or missing features, indicating steps to test, implement and install solutions for clients.
- Collaborated with clients, engineers, vendors and management (including company VP's) via conference calls, on-site meetings, IM and email in order to successfully understand and resolve client problems.
- Participated in major design and design-in projects, maintaining quality requirements and adhering to strict timeframes.
- Developed and implemented extensive training processes and procedures for clients, including on-site training which extended to international locations such as Brazil and China.
- Created SipDiag, a scalable and robust framework written in C++, enabling recreation of a wide variety of different SIP/VoIP scenarios and useful for network integration and demonstration of new features.
- Created troubleshooting, demonstration and QA tools in C++, C# and VB.NET, including the department's first C# Restful demo for Confidential 's Extended Media Server as well as created an HD IVR to demonstrate implementation of HD voice feature in VoIP applications.
Confidential, Santa Clara / Milpitas, CA
Technical Marketing Engineer
- Analyzed data provided by customer, conducted troubleshooting of applications issues in multi process / multi-thread environment, provided architectural reviews and optimization suggestions for customers.
- Successfully identified technical issues, conducted tuning / troubleshooting and resolved client problems with both VoIP and TDM protocols.
- Designed, implemented and conducted extensive training for customers and FAE's, including training customized for Confidential software, hardware and telecom protocols.
- Established a valuable test and troubleshooting framework for VoIP and T.38 faxing over IP.
- Maintained detailed and accurate technical records within internal databases, adhering to strict technical standards.
- Provided extensive weekly and monthly reports regarding project results and outcomes.