As a professional I have had the good fortune of working in many disciplines within the engineering profession. That experience includes most variations in documentation systems and production methods. My familiarity with automated design/drafting reaches back to the beginning of this technology. I have superior comprehension of specifications and standards.
- SolidWorks versions 2003 - 2016 and PDM 10,000 hrs.
- All Microsoft Office Applications
- Autocad 2010-2015 8000 hrs various versions
- Catia V5 2000 hrs.
- ComputerVision Cadds 5 10000hrs
- Unigraphics NX3/4 1500 hrs.
- Mechanical Desktop 4000 hrs. Autocad
- Pro-E Wildfire 4/5 5000 hrs. windchill/CREO
- Internet meetings
- Teamcenter and other PDM/ PLS systems
- Protel and Pcad PWB design
- SAP basic from Confidential
- EPDM and Smarteam
- Pro E intralink PLM and Teamcenter
Confidential, Simi Valley
- Updated released files with ECO in fire suppression systems.
- Using several cad tools, i.e. PRO E Creo, AutoCAD, and solidworks.
- Release through Teamcenter PDM software.
- Created Stl, igs files to run machine shop programs.
Confidential, Glendale, Ca
- Update AutoCAD and solidworks files from MSL to use in MARS 2020. Revise notes and BOM
- To latest JPL requirements and specs.
- Some use of Unigraphics NX 10 for drawing updates. and new project development
Confidential, Irwindale, Ca
- Design test fixtures and tooling using solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Develop procedures and test Plan.
- For A fib catheter development.
Confidential, Valencia, Ca
- Design and develop test fixture for medical implants.
- Using solidworks and PDM. Wired and built
- Various test fixtures to form and test leads and forming of implants for neuromodulation, i.e. pain management.
Confidential, Valencia, CA
Confidential design engineer
- Developed test fixtures for cochlear implants using solidworks in both English and metric formats.
- Using various material, plastics, SS and aluminum parts/assemblies.
- Hands on test and procurement of fixtures in lab and in production floor.
- Rack and panel mounting for test equipment for Confidential testing of devices.
- Various panel designs depending component needs and cutouts. COS items for fixtures. Transition to CREO
Confidential, Chatsworth, CA
- Design and detail rocket valves and assemblies for J - 2X update.
- Using Pro-E wildfire 4. Release via EO process
- With windchill and EMPS plm software.
- Update and release existing parts via EO in pro-E via Intralink.
- Convert to CREO i.e. wildfire 5.Machined parts and assembly defined and detailed release thru PDMS. Design check and release.
Confidential, El Segundo
- Short stent designing waveguide components for spacecraft.
- Waveguide parts and assemblies
- For antenna horn feeds and electronic packages of amplifiers and LNA and RF components.
- Using pro-E wildfire 4
- As sub-contractor to satellite manufacturers the scope was changed and all contractors were let go.
Confidential, Valencia, CA
- Design and detail parts and assemblies for hard drive manufacturing equipment ie.
- Seagate and western Digital. using Solidworks 2011 PDM and SAP for procurement and data handling system.
- Sheet metal, machined parts and subassemblies /welded assemblies.
- BOM input and procurement data formatted to SAP.
Confidential, Castaic, CA
- Design and detail actuators, hydraulic and electro-mechanical, sensors, valves and pumps using Pro-E wildfire 4/5.CREO.
- Develop parts for seat actuators new product line using Pro-E and solidworks. ECN/ECO support updates, also using solidworks and inventor into Pro-E.
- ECO existing products program and factory support of production issues. Some use of catia V5 for interface to Confidential and Airbus airframes. Self-check and cross check other designers work.
- As well as AutoCAD 2010-2012 for wiring diagrams and update older drawings.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Design Engineer/mfg. support
- Cable assembly design and manufacturing support of, test and integration phases of harness build.
- Project Management support of power system. Parts procurement, tracking and assembly kitting of harnesses planning
- Manufacturing support .Prepared SAP input data MRP along with BOM input and control.
- Status reports and meeting with other Grumman divisions. Check fit and function of harness on bench and in mockup.
- Design and document using SolidWorks and Catia V5. PDM for release and ECNs
- Multiple configurations using design tables for assemblies and tabulated parts
- Bombardier Pro-E wildfire 3/4 conversions to SolidWorks 2010, import and redrawing of assemblies.
- Worked is SIL with test and integration of harness assemblies on mock up. Developed test and assembly jigs/fixtures.
Confidential, Burbank, CA
Designer/ Mfg. support
- Design and detail aircraft braking systems for Confidential and Airbus, and various other aircraft companies. packaging ABS, and tire pressure monitoring systems, valves and brake manifolds using SolidWorks 2007/2009 & PDM, machined and castings. Use of catia V5 for interface to Confidential and Airbus for actuators, pumps and lines installations.
- Developed molded wheel assembly for fly by wire for 787 and all ECO document and model updates to qual parts. Designed and checked released thru Oracle and PDM. Agile/ plm for parts configurations as well.
- Also developed some designs with PL Porter work for seat mechanisms also in designed and documented using SolidWorks 2007-2009, UG NX4, AutoCAD 2009 and Catia V5.
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
- Designed and detail machined and composite parts for Athlete project, a test bed for lunar station exploration.
- Update to engineer requirements lightning of design, and add inserts.
- DFM redesign of parts and remove complicated machining, developed more flight like design.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Design and detail of avionic boxes for commercial airlines and airframe manufactures. E/M packaging for avionic
- Module using Confidential INC standards for airframe electronics.
- Used current AutoCAD MDT and Inventor 9 to develop test set equipment for Confidential and ATP.