To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my outstanding interpersonal skills, and my career and college skills in business, computer and multimedia technology.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self - motivated and dedicated professional and leader
- Team player that inspires and motivates others to work at their highest level
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and programs quickly
HIGHLIGHT OF TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 3ds Max 8
- Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver, Director
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Visual Basic
- Windows 7, Vista, XPMicrosoft Office Suites
- Track It help desk ticket program
- Numera help desk ticket program
- Proctor caching
- Remote desktop
- TestNav and Epats (SOL software)
- NovaNet (PLC software)
- Google Drive
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Provided desk side assistance in the Richmond Public school system.
- Preformed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system and program used by Confidential, documented tickets and resolutions via Numara tracking system.
- Installed various programs that were approved by Confidential .
- Setup in labs within the Richmond Public school system.
- Helped cache the test needed for the SOLs taken by all schools. (Proctor Cache)
- Lead the CTE projects for multiple schools for Confidential
- Installed PLC labs in the Richmond school system.
- Project Lead and lead technician of various projects.
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
Information Technology/ Helpdesk Technician
- Provided computer help desk support on hardware/software via telephone communications and on-site assistance to end-users.
- Trouble Shot programs such as Microsoft office issues, Adobe, Caseware, and various other accounting programs
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions via Track-It program, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
- Configured dell computers, fixed kyocrea printers (i.e. changed toner, and removed paper jams and other printer issues)
- Performed set-up, break-down, and transport of agency equipment on an as-needed basis.