Financial professional with solid experience in new account opening/new client adoption, legal documentation, Individual, Joint, IRA, Corporate and Foreign accounts, residential mortgage loan accounts, Accounts Payable procedures and account opening legal documentation.
Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (charts, graphs and spreadsheets), Lotus Notes, Sales Force, ADP, DLS, NetX360, Microsoft Outlook, MacBook Pro, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Imaging Workflow, AML, KYC, FATCA, Impact, CDS, Global Plus, SharePoint, Project Management, Confidential, MAS, Back Office Manager and the Internet
Accounts Payable Specialist, New York, NY
- Reconciled Accounts Payable entries by comparing system reports to balances indicated on vendor invoices, processed 50 - 100 invoices weekly to be entered into MAS (system database), entered dollar amounts from invoices to be debited or credited into MAS, researched and organized new vendor information onto an Excel spreadsheet, reviewed and entered1099 reports for vendors for end of year tax deadlines via MAS and Excel, entered 30-60 new vendor codes to Confidential vendor profiles daily via Back Office Manager system, imported and exported FTP (File Transfer Protocol) data files to be updated into company database, mailed W-9 forms to vendors to verify tax ID information, created and updated aging reports in Excel and MAS, added electronic payments for vendors ( Confidential ) in MAS as per request, reviewed and entered updated vendor tax ID information via MAS, tracked and verified via Excel if check payments have been received from vendors, performed clerical duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant, New York, NY
- Retrieved client orders via email for food brokerage and marketing company that specializes in product penetration and consulting for importers and manufacturers, reviewed client orders for accuracy and completeness, processed and entered orders within client portal system, created price lists via Excel indicating items, item descriptions and quantities for approval
- Created and edited PowerPoint presentations for food products via vendors’ request processed bill back information on promotion forms, filed and stored paperwork in order according to brands, handled phone calls regarding vendor inquiries performed administrative duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant, New York, NY
- Created and organized project binders, using SharePoint, in compliance to the Global Anti-Money Laundering Program Management Office indicating work distribution effort and displaying evidence of the completion of work
- Reviewed, printed and arranged necessary documentation in the order of the Project's Artifact Index reflecting the phases to complete a project, prepared binder covers, indexes, evidence dividers, spine covers, table of contents, etc., through Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint templates for completed projects, created local folders for project files to be saved and updated
- Handled heavy multi-line phone calls for management, distributed phone messages, received and distributed mail and other packages to management and employees, assisted in ordering office supplies and equipment upon request, scheduled weekly meetings for the Chief Administrative Officer via Microsoft Outlook, handled calendar appointments, scheduled travel arrangements, monitored emails for CAO, handled Concur expenses, received and distributed mail, performed administrative duties as assigned.
Office Assistant, New York, NY
- Sorted real estate commercial property documents to be scanned and archived Scanned, archived and uploaded property documents into clients' accounts, filed property documents that have been updated in client database, reviewed commercial property files for missing documentation, handled heavy incoming client phone calls regarding real estate inquiries, assisted in organizing meetings between property managers and clients, received and distributed mail and other packages to property managers and employees, assisted in ordering office supplies and equipment upon request, performed administrative duties as assigned.
Documentation Consultant, New York, NY
- Reviewed new account documents, W-8 and W-9 forms for processing via CMS in accordance to FATCA guidelines, using Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer policies, entered account documents according to date received, type of document and client response using SharePoint, contacted clients to verify account information and collect tax documents, handled remediation matters with existing and new accounts, managed FATCA inbox by tracking and retaining all client email correspondence to be reviewed for processing via Lotus Notes
Tax Analyst/Data Entry Specialist, Weehawken, NJ
- Reviewed W-8 forms, change of address requests and other legal tax documentation for new foreign accounts received via email for monthly/yearly tax deadlines for processing from client advisors as per clients’ requests, data entered and reviewed account documents that have been accepted, rejected and scanned on a shared excel spreadsheet
- Used CDS to scan, approve, update and archive account/tax documents, generated reports from Global Plus identifying account titles, mailing/statement addresses and citizenship, contacted client advisors via Microsoft Outlook for information that is needed to process clients’ requests
- Verified account information in accordance to FATCA guidelines for accuracy through Know Your Customer due diligence which include dates of birth, signatures, passport/photo identification, etc., performed clerical duties as assigned
New Accounts / Data Entry -Legal Documents Specialist, New York, NY
- Opened new brokerage accounts for clients such as Individual, Joint, Corporate, IRA, foreign etc. through Sales Force
- Used Know Your Customer legal compliance guidelines for data entry adjustments of unit cost discrepancies that occurred in the account transfer process into the clients' Confidential accounts and entered them into the system through NetX360, created Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for data analysis indicating the calculation of share amounts and unit cost in clients’ account transfers, assisted the sales team in building client relationships to maintain growth in the company, scanned, archived and uploaded account documents that required approval into NetX360
- Reviewed clients' new account paperwork for accuracy before processing, reviewed foreign account documents such as W-8 /W-9 forms, passport /photo identification, dates of birth and other tax documentation for processing, used Anti-Money Laundering guidelines to monitor clients' incoming account transfers into their Confidential accounts for problems or discrepancies, handled heavy incoming client phone calls for sales executives, performed administrative duties as assigned
Client Relations Consultant, Long Island City, NY
- Opened accounts for Residential Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) and First Mortgage loans in the Post-Closing Department that has Adjusted Rate Notes, Fixed Notes and Fixed Notes with Interest into Impact
- Processed and followed up Client Service Requests submitted by the Banker in regards to client requests
- Assisted in establishing escrow as per clients’ request and setting up insurance on clients’ accounts
- Rectified EZ Pay information on clients’ accounts as per request
- Verified information on the Housing Urban Development Form (HUD), the Note and The Deed of Trust for correct payment amounts.
- Verified correct insurance payment date(s) and amounts that are due
- Pre-audited HELOC and First Mortgage loan accounts submitted by clients after closing
- Processed clients’ requests for banking account access such as EZ Pay and Citi Access to link to mortgage loan account. Processed checks for HELOC and First Mortgage fees and rate modifications
- Summarized and calculated Flood Hazard Determination forms submitted by clients that have property in certain flood zone
- Contacted Private Bankers, Mortgage Specialists and closing agents for information regarding the clients’ change of address request and banking link accounts via Microsoft Outlook
- Matched credit files to the correct custodial file under the clients’ name in order to be pre-audited
- Contacted closing agents in reference to closing packages that are due by a certain date
Account Services/ New Accounts Consultant, Jersey City, NJ
- Processed account maintenance requests for retirement accounts using NetX360 daily
- Updated and edited beneficiary information on legal adoption agreements as per customer’s request
- Reviewed and approved requests based upon departmental policies and procedures
- Maintained comprehensive filing system (organized, scanned and archived files)
- Reviewed 5304 and 5305 forms for accuracy before processing
- Reviewed qualified retirement plan agreements for accuracy before processing
- Initiated retirement account maintenance requests
- Initiated SIMPLE and SEP retirement account maintenance requests to be placed on hold for 3 business days until 5304 and or 5305 forms have been received for processing