- Possessing over 5 years of front office administrative support, database management, and exemplary customer service
Customer Service Representative III
- Perform Customer Service Support duties to the Office of Management Personnel Security Division
- Assistant the Personnel Security Administrator and Personnel Security Specialist with data entry and updating the OM /PERSEC Security Management database
- Answer all incoming calls regarding status inquiries, customer assistance questions and program services.
- Scan and upload all personnel document in the PERSEC Database System
- Process security clearance protocol on incoming candidates, and Respond to OPM investigator email inquiries Assist in conducting preliminary and final reviews of statements of personal history and related data prior to initiation of background investigation procedures.
- Ensure that sensitive investigative data is handled and controlled in a secure fashion to protect the interest of the Client and safeguard the rights of the individual.
- Provide administrative support to other Personnel Security Specialists in completing actions in support of the Personnel Security mission.
- Provide customer service support with regards to personnel security to the Client. Support includes but is not limited to the following: Processing security clearance requests, Contractor Waivers, Initiating e - QIPs and resolving e-QIP issues and/or questions, reviewing e-QIP packages and processing investigations to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
- Participate in cross-training and assist with the training of new personnel, as directed.
- Ability to multi-task, pay close attention to detail, stay alert and focused, and coordinate and manage electronic security equipment.
- Ability to use computer software applications including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, databases and email.
- Possess excellent organizational and file management skills and the ability to plan and execute administrative work with little supervision
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Possess excellent typing abilities and the skill to prepare documents accurately with minimal errors.
- Ability to professionally interact with customers, colleagues and command members at all levels; and to foster positive business relationships.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Receptionist / Office Assistant (Contract)
- Providing front desk coverage for the investment firm and greeted all incoming staff, visitors, and vendors.
- Assist the Administrative Officer and advisors with general office duties and special request for assistance.
- Assist the Client Services Representatives with customer service calls, emails, and facsimile communication
- Process all incoming financial advisors advertising request for upcoming seminars, flyers, and client presentations. Receive and distribute all incoming mailings, packages, and deliveries for staff.
- Electronic processing of all incoming communications via Facsimile-email for divisional area offices.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Data Entry Clerk / Accounts Receivable Clerk (Temp Contract)
- Inputting 75 to 100 invoices per day for payment to vendors within the My Inventory /People Soft database system.
- Processed all incoming purchase orders for several name brand business, state airports and local restaurants.
- Assisted the department and division managers with any special request of vendor updates and quality assurance.
- Maintained an account communication of dialog with regional and area account representatives via email.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Security Information Receptionist / Administrative Office Assistant
- Maintained the receptionist area, greeted all incoming visitor, logged all visitors in visitor log book, distributed badge and checked proper identification
- Maintained kitchen area, ordered office supplies and processed purchase orders and invoices for purchases, distributed all packages and deliveries from Fed-Ex, UPS, and USPS
- Processed new employee hires, phone roster, email directories, Office maps and Online Look book in excel spreadsheets, SharePoint application, and Air Table program Update of Org chart through Visio software
- Assisted Office manager with Cadmus All-Hand Staff Power Point Presentation, and any other general administrative duties
- Maintained and daily log of office equipment, MiFi wireless log, presentation clickers, and any other office equipment needs
- Assisted with conference room scheduling, conference call, and VTC/ Blue Jeans meetings
- Assisted HR Manager and Office Manager with preparing new employee orientation binder, onboarding schedule, and office set up
- Assisted with invoice and tracking of all expenses from the vendors and various allocation of purchase orders
- Ordered and maintained office equipment and supplies
Confidential, Washington, DC
Admin Legal Docket Clerk (Contract)
- Responsible for processing of the docketed cases, data entering pertinent information associated with each case
- Prepared docket reports for attorneys and others. Archived intellectual property documents
- Established and maintained electronic and other court records, files, accounts, and statistics as required for each case. Received and processed docket-related correspondence (US mail, electronic mailboxes, and couriers)
- Accurately entered data and scanned documents into the MODACTS/DABACTS docketing system
MS Office Suite: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Publisher, Access and Outlook); NP2/OPM e-Qip, DoEd Security Manager Database System, Acrobat Adobe Pro 10, Acrobat Adobe Reader, Lotus 1235 Release, File Maker Pro, HTML Dreamweaver, Blue Jeans Video Conference System, Skype, Share Point, MOD - Medicare Operation Database, DSI Database, People Soft, Access and ACS Systems, Access Systems; Office Equipment All computer and laptops Electronic Typewriter, PBX Switchboard, AT& T 200 multiline switchboard, and Avaya Communication System