Information systems professional with a strong skill - set supporting web-based systems and end-users. A team player and motivated self-starter, works well independently or as a member of a team with excellent communication skills. Service-oriented experience working with military, government and private sector.
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
- Lead for system hardware and software installations.
- Provide guidance for social media presence.
- General software application support.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provided Tier II user support for 6500+ participants of the Executive Assessment and Development Program (EADP) per academic session.
- Point of Contact for issues with web application and end-users, consistently providing 100% issue-resolution by providing excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Wrote MySQL queries for data validation and lookup and use with data analysis.
- Ensured that system was engineered, configured and optimized for maximum functionality and availability. Implemented solutions that reduced single points of failure and improved system uptime to 99.9% availability, up from 60.0%.
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
- Identified user needs and functional requirements. Provided web content, 508-site compliance and browser compatibility testing.
- Designed and developed MS Access tables, defined data types, fields, created input forms, SQL queries and data collection.
- Created surveys, conducted data analysis for reports and research.
- Designed graphics for special projects to include web graphics, brochures, marketing materials and PowerPoint presentations.
Confidential, Mclean Virginia
- Provided ongoing management, performance-tuning and Tier 2 support for approximately 18 Mac and 10 Windows server systems.
- Assigned and removed user accounts, permissions, group accounts, and performed regular system backups.
- User support and contact for all corporate email applications and systems supported.