- Problem solver with strong analytic skills, attention to details and knowledgeable about Information Security Management due to my experience in a range of Business, Military and aspects of System security evaluation, validation, monitoring, incident respond, Governance, Risk & Compliance and Risk Management Framework, reporting and other skills gained over years of professional record of successfully assessing information security risks and coordinating remediation efforts. I'm looking to use my skills and expertise to help achieve Enterprise - wide information risk goals and objectives of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA). I am a US Citizen. I Carry out and deliver all my responsibilities and duties to the highest of standards. Work well within a team; always contributing my ideas and solutions but can equally meet all objectives when working independently.
Automated Logistic Specialist
- Provided logistical support to units to ensure that the equipment are ready for use.
- Maintained automated and manual accounting records like turn-ins and posts receipts (Data Entry) on GCSS Army.
- Unloaded and inspected incoming equipment and supplies
- Ensured inventories, material control, accounting and supply records are properly maintained.
- Stock locations and administer documents control procedures.
- Operated and maintained GCSS Army system with all updates and upgrades
- Compiled and tracked man-hours accounting for each shop
- Updated maintenance officer about daily work activities
Vendor Risk Analyst
Confidential, Des Moines - Iowa
- Provides coordination, support and maintenance activities for Vendor Risk Assessment (VRA) Repository and related support tools.
- Responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and evidencing assigned Vendor Risk Assessments (VRA) to ensure compliance with process requirements.
- Monthly reporting of compliance and metrics.
- Consult with internal customers on risk assessment activities including: interviewing, evidence gathering, and risk evaluation and reporting.
- Assesses the security and risk management maturity levels.
- Assesses and reports on IT and information risk for key initiatives.
- Assesses SOC Reports & SIG to make sure it complies with company’s Control Standards.
- Assess Vendor Risk Profile to determine C.I.A rating, conduct reassessment of Vendors and prepare VRA Report.
- Windows network setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support.
- Troubleshoot vendor applications and work with vendors to resolve issues.
- Test, document, implement and maintain software applications.
- Develop relationships within IS and with supported customers within the business unit.
- Used MS Access to build company database, reports and forms to facilitate operations and analysis.
- Order, assemble, configure, install and support Windows workstations for staff.
- Interacts with users and other stakeholders to plan and implement changes and deliver support.
- Affectively coordinate and Conduct initial trainings for staff.
Jr. Security Analyst
Confidential, Washington DC
- Performed Incident Respond Assessments using NIST SP as a guide by means of the assessment methods such as Interview, Examination and Testing.
- Develop and conduct ST&E (Security Test and Evaluation) and perform on-site security testing using vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus.
- Determined effectiveness of Technical, Operational and Management security controls by assessing whether controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and meeting security requirements.
- Scheduled assessment kick-off meetings with assessors and Security Control Interview meetings with the ISSO, System Owners and Common Control Providers.
- Perform internal PCI-DSS assessment activities using Tenable.IO (Nessus)
- Took vulnerability information from internal and external PCI Scans and formatted for distribution to appropriate system owners for remediation
- Validate the scoping of vulnerability and web application scanning engagements
- Analyze vulnerability scan report and made remediation recommendations
- Create and manage POA&M to meet datelines.
- Created and finalized Security Assessment Report (SAR) and give recommendations to ISSO on how to mitigate or remediate reported weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
Data Entry Clerk
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Handle the tasks of medical coding and medical billing.
- Perform responsibilities of accounting and entering financial data of insurance and clients on MS Excel.
- Responsible for providing administrative support by handling patients, Insurance queries and concerns.
- Compiled statistical information for special reports.
- Created monthly reports for record and closed terminated records. Verified and logged in deadlines for responding to daily inquiries.
- Verified that information in the computer system was up to date and accurate.
- Responsible for preparing and entering patient medical report in the system.
Operating Systems: Windows (all), Basic Linux
Software: MS Office 360 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint), Amazon Workspace, Share Point.