Talented French Bilingual, Customer Support Engineer offering five (5) years of experience in a Windows/Linux environment plus high/low level technical support, along with stellar customer service. I am looking for a position working within or alongside a major company to create new, develop, troubleshoot or maintain an already existing infrastructure with an excellent customer service level.
- Certified in Linux +
- Experienced with Linux (Red Hat) and Windows /Azure
- Excellent customer service/client facing experience/resolution rate.
- Azure AD/LDAP/MySQL/MongoDB
- Migrations from On - prem to Azure
- Networking infrastructure (DNS/DHCP/LAN/VPN config)
- Web Servers administration (Apache/Nginx; SMTP; FTP/Samba)
- Experience with VMware/ WebEx/Outlook/Skype/Office/Salesforce/SNOW/Service Desk
Azure DevOps Customer Support Engineer, Charlotte, NC
- In a group of 80 engineers (spread out across the globe in different time zones) in charge of helping customers through support cases with all types of issues ranging from subscription issues, migrations from on-premises d Confidential centers to Azure DevOps, to build failures sometimes requiring escalation to Product Group. s Highlights:
- Customer Satisfaction: Reproducing issues allowed for better understanding of customer problem to quickly match the best appropriate resolution.
- Always going above and Confidential .
- 3 different services to troubleshoot: AZDevOps, TFS, and Application Insights. Use of networking skills, within Azure identity management to identify common 404 errors.
- Python, ASP.NET build issues. Log collection from installed agent, and on-prem agents troubleshooting, as well as deployment issues.
- YAML and JSON files issues for both AzDevOps migrations and configurations with for example a list of IP addresses to include not set properly.
- Helping users with their build pipelines for continuous development.
Technical Support Engineer, Cary, NC
- Provided a wide array of technical support to customers with wide range of issues from simple password resets to Outlook/Skype, or VPN issues. Taking an average of 28 calls/day. s Highlights:
- Customer Satisfaction: Resolving customer’s issues located primarily in France or French-speaking countries with stellar customer service level. Always went Confidential, not only to reach resolution, but also to meet the clients’ expectations.
- Troubleshooting: Remote in onto clients’ machines to diagnose the issue first, then suggest possible paths to resolution. Resolved access issues mostly with francophone users and advised general/personal best practice tips for customers to apply daily.
Confidential, Raleigh, NCTechnical Support Engineer
- Provided a wide array of technical support to customers with wide range of issues from simple password resets to complex boot issues with Mac OS X latest versions. s Highlights:
- Customer Satisfaction: Resolving customer issues in relation to password resets for their iOS devices, system restore and backup, as well as answering general questions they may have.
- Troubleshooting: Remote in using proprietary applications such as Bomgar or integrated remote support app in iDesk to assist users and guide them towards all possible solutions.
Technical Support Engineer, RTP, NC
- Promoted to systems administrator role to work within a 24-members IT team in configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining CentOS images of a collector destined to provide d Confidential gathering support.
- Provided technical resolutions for ongoing issues and diverse bugs, management, performance tuning and for several customers around the globe via WebEx conferences.
- Ensured that collectors were configured and optimized for maximum functionality and availability. Implemented solutions (through bug reports) that once resolved, helped maintaining a healthy d Confidential report.
- Participated in a CALO project with software configuration; Registered ISR Confidential devices to be able to send messages to Smart Call Home implementation.
- Strengthened system/network security by advising clients of potential network issues that can be prevented.
- Troubleshooting: Rectified many issues by instituting best practices in system log analysis, backups, and user account/permissions management. Great Bingo Score (4.7) in client satisfaction.
Technical Support Specialist, Cary, NC
- Responsible for supporting Confidential customers who are having issues with their devices. highlights:
- Resolved many issues ranging from simple password resets to complex VPN issues in relation with modification of group policies in Active Directory.
- Always ensured and followed up with clients who were experiencing computer sluggishness had received a computer cleanup, varying from simple disk utilities to software maintenance advice.
- Responsible for ensuring best practice to be followed by all my coworkers in relation to all interactions with customers.
Contact Center Agent, RTP, NC
- Assisted customers resolve issues with their orders, cancellations, reroutes, sales, and most importantly, technical support.
- Provided support for various incidents in relation to clients’ machines.
- Ensured complete resolution on every ticket (Salesforce), regardless of its age (backlogs).
- Performed daily computer tuning (software and disks) to improve performance on individual machines.
- Logged issues on ticketing system.