Configure, manage, monitoring and troubleshooting active directory security solutions as well as sites and services. Install/ support Windows 2000 Professional, 2003 Server and XP operating systems.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of Windows 7 and 8
- Helpdesk service using remedy tracking system
- Mac ios, configuration of laptop and tablets android and I phones
- Network security, voip for Cisco phones
- Development and maintenance of customer relationship
- Moves, change and upgrade of new and current customers
- Escalation as required by sop
- Responsible installation configuration of Windows 7 from windows 2000 and XP
- Racking stacking and configuration of 2003 and 2008 server, active directory, and exchange
- Outlook configurations, networking printers, blackberry and palm pilot telecommunications
- Using Remedy ticketing system responsible for timely and accurate response time with clients
- Responsible for help desk assignments and remote desktop.
- Responsible for configuration and installation of office 2007, crystal reports, Advantage and lotus notes
- Installation configuration and networking of dell, lanier and HP printers
- Upgrading of operating systems from Windows 2000 professional to XP and Vista
- Hardware changes, user adds, moves, and changes using Active directory
- Server racking and stacking and configurations.
- Responsible for upgrade and installation of pc's and laptops.
- Configuration of user accounts, Outlook configurations, ghosting images locally and from network using LANDesk.
- Installation and configuration of hardware devices, drivers, network connections, and storage devices.
Desktop Support Technician
- Responsible for Identify, research, and resolve technical problems, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Set up, configure, and support desktops in Windows 2000/ XP/2003 environment.
- Ghost and LANDesk images from network antivirus & firewall functionality, using Active directory, and laptop hardware.
- Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment
- Provide technical support to end users while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for configuration of racking and installation of Gateway 4 way and Blade servers.
- Configuration and installation of Windows 2003 server, XP, 2000
- Professional operating systems, Lotus Notes and Crystal reports.
- Management of user accounts, Outlook configurations, support installs MS
- Operating systems on new desktop, upgrade current desktop, migrate applications, troubleshooting, setting up network connectivity Internet
- Explorer and passwords and policies in an Active Directory Managed environment .
- Configuration and installation of network printers Palm and Blackberry.
- Ghosting images locally and from network.
- Responsible for imaging, replacing hard drives, troubleshooting network, GPO connections, installing operating systems, managing new and previous user accounts.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of hardware, IP installation for printers and other equipment..
Desktop Support Technician
- Installed Windows 2000and XP operating systems, Configured using Active directory while troubleshooting access to resources, hardware devices, drivers, network connections, and storage devices.
- Configured and troubleshot the desktop environment.
- Implemented, monitored, and troubleshot securities, conducted administration of resources, managed and troubleshot accesses to shared files and folders and connected to local and network printers.
- Configured and managed file system (NTFS), Implemented, managed, and troubleshot hardware devices and drivers in association with network protocols and services.
- Monitored and optimized system performance and reliability.
Customer Service/Driver License Examiner Asst.
- Administered driver license exam, created photo Identifications, transferred driver licenses from various states, collected related fees, helped clients complete correct forms, and generated related reports.
- Ensured connectivity within the Windows 95, 98, and NT.40 with all hardware and software devices via (IPX/SPX).
- Ran daily jobs, created and generated narrative and text reports, maintained logs, created views and indexes and ensured the client services were maintained utilizing the UNIX operating system.
- System backups on Confidential V301 operating system and MAC ensuring that LAN ran within parameters and monitored system configurations.
- Fielded phones and effectively communicated instructions to ensure client connectivity to all related devices.