Solutions - driven professional with over 10 years’ experience providing user support and solutions in high demand work environments. Proven track record of efficiently diagnosing and resolving complex customer issues within agreed time scales. In-depth knowledge of a range of software applications and operating systems. Extensive end-user experience. Adept at articulating complex technical concepts to users of varying technical understanding.
- Technical Trouble shooting
- Hardware Configurations
- Offshore Team Collaboration
- Software Installs
- LAN Connectivity
- Problem Diagnosis
- Phone / Online Support
- Client / Server Models
- Preventive Maintenance
- User Support
- System Implementation
- Complaint Handling
Business Applications / Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
Operating System / Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Mainframe, Linus, Mac OS, IBM Mainframe
Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Netscape Navigator
Hardware: PCs, Laptops, Printers, Routers, Modems, IPads, IMac, Android Tablets, Scanners, Blackberry Mobile
Networking: LAN & VPN/Remote Connectivity, TCP/IP
Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
Confidential, Sterling, VATechnical Customer Support
- Use Remedy ticketing system and LBI dashboard to create, update, monitor alerts and assign incident tickets.
- Configuring LSC’s (Lane security controller), Card Readers (PCRs), media players and IP power switches.
- Testing, and analyzing logs for troubleshooting technical equipment such as License Plate Readers (LPR), RFID Readers (Radio Frequency Identification), Kiosks, Media players, vehicle sensors and Facial recognition systems for over 600 lanes through most US Land Border Crossings and Ports of Entry with Mexico and Canada.
- Resolve system issues through remote access to the deployed systems.
- Maintaining and operational functionality at the ports as well as improve overall performance, by working alongside with technical vendor companies such as Perceptics, Sentrillion, SDI, and Daktronics deployed by Confidential LBI project.
- Packaging, creating labels and mailing new or repaired and configured equipment to technicians for installation at the sites.
Confidential, Ashburn, VATechnical Customer Support
- Create and maintain email mailboxes, groups, distribution lists and public folders, adding mail box, delegate someone else to manage their Outlook email and calendar.
- Recovery of iOS Device. Erase / Restore your device with iTunes, iCloud, Recovery Mode anytime user iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch is disabled.
- New User Creation, create new LAN (IRMNET) and E-mail Accounts.
- Troubleshoots and supports Windows operating systems, MAC OS, advanced MS Office product issues.
- Configures and maintains wireless mobile devices, including Blackberries, iPhones, iPads and Samsung Galaxy.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose IT problems on desktop equipment and peripherals, including software and hardware.
- Implement Active Directory to create, modify and maintain accounts and workstation inventories.
- VPN assistance via cisco any connect, windows remote desktop, Lync meeting, RSA key fob.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Technology Service Desk Network Engineer
- Tech support for US Customs and Border Protection/Department of Homeland Security.
- Use Xceedium Suite to controls access, monitors, and records the activities of privileged users across the CBP computing environments.
- Use Summit/Unix LDAP Applications/Resources manage by Xceedium.
- Knowledge Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client provides the security necessary to help keep CBP user organization’s data safe and protected.
- MBAM (Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring) for Unlock Operating System, Boot Order changed, BIOS Changed, Operating System files modified, Lost Startup Key, Lost PIN, TPM Reset, Lost Passphrase, Lost Smartcard.
- Modify user profiles, utilized Active Directory to troubleshoot.
- VPN (RSA and Mobikey) activation and troubleshooting.
- Use the BMC Remedy IT Service Management (Remedy Application) Tool to accurately and consistently enter service requests, keep customers updated on the status of service requests, update service requests. Also, resolve problems on first contact for hardware, software, and network issues per the performance standards in the contract or to escalate trouble tickets to other support.
- Proven success working in high-volume, 24x7 technical call centers. Demonstrated strengths in rapidly diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues.
- Enroll, Update, Reset PIN, Activate and unlock of PIV cards for all agents.
- Respond to every eQip applicants and Follow up on eQip status with point of contact.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Investigated reported issues and walked customers through scripted service protocols to rule out numerous problems.
- Demonstrated strengths in rapidly diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues.
- Identify encumbrances to meeting required matrix and make suggestions for improvement Distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports to executive management.
- Record, maintain and update records in the Incident Management system.
- Verified, updated and validated cardholder data information, account information and authorization of transaction data in green screens of Mainframe application.
Confidential, Leesburg, VA
Lead Computer Technician
- Deliver exceptional customer service by observing, listening, interacting and following up with customers to ensure satisfaction and issue resolution. Ensures the implementation and effective application of information, tools and systems required to meet customer needs.
- Deploy new workstations and printers, installing operating systems, applications, and drivers, and configuring network properties and hardware.
- Resolve issues surrounding computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems while demonstrating expertise in customer service and technical knowledge.