- Employment Relations, Compensation: Salary and Benefits, Reporting Skills, Record Maintenance, Orienting Employees, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- SAP - HR Basic Skills
Confidential, Edison, New Jersey
Operation Lead /HR Assistant
- Supporting the HR manager and recruitment team in the LGA9 Warehouse in the administration of the complete application management process
- Arranging phone and in-house interviews, as well as assessment centers
- Doing E- verification, onboarding for new hire and filling out I-9 and W2 forms.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Collaborates effectively with others in order to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables within the HR functional area(s) in order to develop credibility. Integrates efficiently with team members in the functional area(s), seeking input/assistance as needed. Strives to gather and share information to allow for transparent knowledge transfer and effective overall capability of the HR functional team.
- Ensures that all company policies and procedures are adhered to / in compliance with all applicable Federal, state, and/or municipal laws. Understands Confidential policy and practice to ensure confidential employee information is protected.
- Assists with new staff on the routine day-to-day tasks and HR initiatives and conducts new hire orientation.
- Maintains HR Services knowledge base and employee files while adhering to corporate record retention guidelines.Responds to employee questions, administrative procedures and practices via multiple channels (e.g., e-mail, phone, case management system).
- Educates customers of HR Services available to them and encourages self-service tools and other systems when appropriate. Escalates non-routine matters to appropriate individuals.
- Preparation and administration of all new employee contracts for candidates on Confidential payroll
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
Confidential, South Plainfield, New Jersey
- Registered new Confidential ts and updated existing Confidential t information in the computer system
- Answered telephones and handled Confidential t concerns/Set appointments
- Created and distributed documents/Compiled reports and spreadsheets
HR Assistant & Office Administration
- Screened, interviewed, and tested job applicants/Notified existing staff of opportunities
- Maintained personnel records and human resource information
- Calculated salaries
- Oversaw the application process for potential students
- Responsible for new employee orientation