Solutions - driven professional with 8 + years’ experience providing rapid and client-focused technical support to 500+ users. Demonstrated capacity to identify root causes and direct users to lasting resolutions. Adept at articulating complex technical concepts to users of varying technical understanding. Well versed in a variety of common operating systems, applications, and hardware with a proven ability to master new tools and technologies quickly. I am a self-motivated, flexible, help-desk professional with experience prioritizing and organizing multiple tasks. Being Comp TIA A+ Certified gives me expert knowledge of computer repair, installation and troubleshooting.
Platforms: Windows XP/7 / 8//10, Mac OS, iOS, Android
Hardware: Dell / HP desktops and notebooks, iPads, iMac, Android Tablets, Printers, Scanners, Digital Projectors
Applications: Microsoft Office, 2010,2013,2016, 365 / McAfee Anti-virus, Veritas / Remedy / Symantec Ghost, Norton Internet Security/ Bomgar / Heat / CA Service Desk/Cisco Any Connect/Citrix/RSA Security Console
Technical Support Engineer
- Perform systems administrative and operational duties on computer systems.
- Maintain files as required by the vendor of custom design application.
- Analyze, evaluate, and test software and hardware problems.
- Perform installation, planning, and security of computer facilities.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining systems configuration.
- Prepare activity and progress reports regarding support activities.
- Respond, investigate, and correct problems.
- Act as technical resource for all users.
- Contribute to finding improvements in the hardware, software, or infrastructure-related services.
- Work toward agreed-upon SLAs in order to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Organize appropriate and utilize commercial and government off-the-shelf products (COTS and GOTS).
- Install, troubleshoot, support, and configure microcomputer hardware and software systems to include servers.
- Perform these functions for peripheral devices such as modems, scanners, printers, and fax devices.
- Provide troubleshooting diagnosis and repair for microcomputer devices.
- Install hardware and software application on myriad of computer devices.
- Serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software for PC and printer problems
- Assisting clients in planning/developing objectives and goals
- Supporting client objectives and conforming to the client’s operating practices
- Performed hardware/software installations, upgrades, repairs, and maintenance
- Followed and improved Information Services area processes.
- Assisted tier II with software rollout and upgrades.
- Set up new employee equipment and trained end users on enterprise applications.
- Daily tasks include creating, closing and updating troubleshooting tickets
- Responsible for Android & iPhone support from configuration to troubleshooting.
- Worked with Active Directory to reset passwords, unlock accounts, and create computer accounts.
- Functioned as a Senior Tech fielding calls and assisting other technicians when issues occurred.
- Remote support using Bomgar and Microsoft SMS Remote Tool
- Interacted promptly by phone, email, and Microsoft Lync with on call desk side support teams, engineers, and Tier 3 groups for escalated matters
Helpdesk Support Services Specialist
- Reset user passwords for different applications and unlocking users accounts using active directory
- Troubleshooting day-to-day customer issues and provide direct support to clients by phone
- Work with the client to communicate important information about system maintenance, changes and events, and to address client concerns regarding any aspect of the services
- Responsible for installation and support of all standard & proprietary desktop applications software
- Extensive end-user and administrative knowledge of latest Microsoft Office Applications
- Work as a team member, providing support to colleagues as and when required.
- Probe the users to identify the actual root cause of the issue and troubleshoot it with all available resources
- Receive, manage and record IT help desk requests by telephone
- Forward technical support issues that cannot be addressed by the Help Desk to the appropriate technician
- Provide in-depth and high level, telephone support to end user community on software problems.
- Provide first-line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems.
- Track issues to resolution updating the internal knowledgebase and/or communicating lessons learned with relevant business units.
- Configure user’s blackberry with blackberry enterprise server and trouble shoot blackberry issues.
- Account management in Microsoft Active Directory and the Exchange Management Console
- VOIP phone setup and support
- Desktop and Laptop deployment / Hardware imaging
- Completed memory and card installation, reconfigured systems, replaced defective hard drives as needed with new drives with approved image.
- Built strong relationships among the regional desktop teams & other IT teams as well as working as a unified global helpdesk team.
- Resolved Level 1 and 2 support calls. Elevated complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
- Track user installations for 5 days to ensure quality of product delivery
- Verify that all equipment have been logged into the system and assign to the correct user .
- Troubleshoot installation related issue and follow-up to resolution
- Train users or assist with questions on using new machines or equipment
- Assisted with Windows 7 upgrade from Windows XP.
Tier 1/CHCS Operator /Ahlta Support
- Performed hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Reset user passwords, folder access privileges, unlocking users accounts using active directory
- Supported laptops, desktops, printers, medical equipment and blackberry’s
- Fielded incoming tier 1&2 help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous and Professional manner
- Created remedy tickets for escalated (tier3) ticket
Desktop Field Technician
- Responsible for providing technical support for end users in a timely manner
- Assisted customers with hardware and software related issues
- Troubleshoot and assisted with maintaining users’ network connectivity
- Network cabling / wireless network support
Help Desk Technician
- Assisted with network administration and maintaining network systems
- Maintained and repair over 200 computers for various customers
- Created, configured and tested cabling of networked machines
- Documented user problems and troubleshoot to find solutions
- Maintained the inventory of products sold in the media/electronics area
- Insured that my area was always in stock
- Assisted customers with their purchases
- Work with clients to find best solution for their printing, copying and mailing needs
- Provide copies at customers’ request via walk-ins, telephone or email
- Perform various cashier responsibilities
Mail Handler/Mail Processing Clerk
- Operated and monitored performance of automated mail processing equipment and manually sorted mail
- Collected, bundled, and transferred processed mail
- Loaded, unloaded, open and emptied containers of mail
- Provided routine information and assistance to faculty, staff, students, and community users
- Searched and maintained library files and patron records using various d Confidential bases
- Performed requester processing, over dues and invoicing, and book search functions
- Examined and processed health insurance claims
- Reviewed claims and ensured their accuracy
- Met claims processing goals of 99% accuracy