Customer services & operations management, client services support with logistics responsibilities, highly skilled in installing, repairing, maintenance and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Works well independently, or in a group settling providing all facets of computer support. Working knowledge of networking devices and printers. Knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Proven ability to manage multiple troubleshooting tasks simultaneously while maintaining the quality of results. Excellent analytical and problem - solving skills.
TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL SKILL PROFICIENCIES:
- Project Management with Flexible Hours Capabilities
- Project & Events Planning & Logistical Follow-Through
- Critical Thinking, Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
- Excellent Time Management Skill-Sets
- Executive Calendar Scheduling Proficiencies
- Proficient at Proofreading & Editing Documentation
- Document Access & Retrieval Control - (Data Entry)
- Customer & Client Service Sensitive
- Ports and Protocols
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- Office 365
- Spiceworks Ticketing System
- Active Directory
- Hardware Installation
- Windows OS troubleshooting
- Documents preparation
- System Backups
- Multiple Application Support
- Testing Application
- Operation System Installation
- 45 Wpm
Confidential, Washington, DC
Tier 1 Support
- Install software, modified and repaired hardware and resolve technical issues.
- Set up and troubleshoot peripheral devices.
- Basic PC repair - testing of hardware components; replacing hardware in servers, desktops and laptops.
- Set up and support basic home and small office networks.
- Collaborates with other departments and technical staff to resolve issues.
- Issues internal and external written notifications in association with customer accounts.
- Provide base level IT support to 700 non-technical personnel.
- Display courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Develop quick reference guides to assist end-users with challenging software application features.
- Implement cybersecurity controls appropriate to help desk and technical support roles.
- Manage Windows 8 and Windows 7 workstations.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arranged for other service needs.
- Configure, install and upgrade operating systems, including Windows, Apple OS X., Linux, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile .
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Inventory Management Specialist
- Performs inventory management internal reporting
- Assist at setting KPI and controls intended for inventory total investment
- Attends required product meetings and financial presentations
- Performs forecast load and forecast accuracy reporting
- Analyzes monthly financial reports concerning inventory investment and communicates information to management addresses and assist in solving common problems that come with everyday usage of the SAP MRP system by working closely with SAP Team and Operations Staff
- Handle Inventory tickets and resolve customer issues.
- Help file product complaints.
- Handle returns and tracking.
- Organize location to meet inventory regulations
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Collected and reviewed all patient insurance information needed to complete the billing, collections, appeal, and/or cash processes
- Completed and submitted all necessary insurance forms and electronic claims to process claims in a timely manner as required by all third-party payor
- Researched and resolved any electronic claim denials
- Effectively, utilized various means for collections, including but not limited to phone, fax, mail, and online methods
- Provided exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; resolved customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly
- Maintains frequent phone contact with provider representatives, third party customer service representatives, pharmacy staff, and case managers. Independently analyzes, reports, and communicates any reimbursement trends/delays
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
Customer Service Representative
- Received incoming calls
- Documented sales by creating or updating customer profile records
- Able to handle customer rejections
- Managed appointments and schedules for sales and marketing team
- Updated department spreadsheets, maintained sensitive and/or confidential information daily
- Maintained strong communication skills
- Perseveres can-do get the job done positive attitude
- Make promotional calls for growth of business sales
- Reply to daily email information on updates of products and sales
Confidential, Washington, DCAdministrative Assistant
- Managed and responded to calls professionally and personally, effectively following departmental guidelines and utilized use of terminology directed internal calls using appropriate call center guidelines cautiously analyzed calls in a timely manner as to determine nature and purpose of calls expressively articulated communications to calls respectfully maintaining confidentiality performed necessary follow-up task(s) to ensure member or provider’s needs are satisfactorily met proactively maintain in-depth knowledge of Confidential Protocols and Procedures and Confidential ’s Transportation Provider Network contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Confidential, Washington, DC
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
- Provided support to founder / principal of the firm representing individuals with estate and elder law issues, entrepreneurs with business, contract and real estate matters and organizations with business formation; composed, prepared, and processed legal, general and confidential correspondence, and e-mail correspondence
- Coordinated travel arrangements; managed calendar and independently made appointments; screened and provided information in response to telephone calls, responded independently when possible
- Established, organized, and assured maintenance of paper and computer records management / file systems, processed expense reports
- Monitored for payment; coordinated new case assignments
- Managed the office budget, and personnel matters
- Initiated cost reduction programs and managed vendor relationships