Accomplished and technically - sophisticated professional with expertise in complex problem-solving, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, and diagnostics. Possess more than 12 years of successful experience in product demonstrations, customer satisfaction, technical support, and equipment management. Well-versed in articulate communications, documentation, fast-paced environments, multitasking, and interpersonal relations.
Software: Microsoft Windows 2003, Pro/Server/XP Installations and Configuration, Active Directory
Other: Routing, Remote Access, TCP/IP, Network Connectivity, LAN/Wan, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Firewall, Fault Tolerance, Network Security, RAM, Hard Drives, Network Protocols
Technical Customer Service Associate
Confidential, Hampton, VA
- Interacted with residential and business customers to diagnose technical issues with multimedia devices, networks, and devices efficiently.
- Provided exceptional customer service to customers through solutions recommendation, question response, relationship building, problem resolution, and product suggestions.
- Collaborated across departments to identify cost saving initiatives, develop personalized solutions, and handle high-volumes of calls and customer issues.
- Assessed technical issues through testing, diagnostics, debugging, and troubleshooting while documenting customer complaints for detailed records.
- Supported training delivery for 2 classes with 30 employees in each.
- Tested the beta launch for a new call logging software before initial rollout; identified issues for developers to resolve; piloted the Smart Cam 2.0 to allow video chatting with customers.
- Awarded for exceptional customer service and receiving 100% on surveys.
Technical Support Analyst
Confidential, Chesapeake, VA
- Utilized technical knowledge and expertise in a fast-paced environment to identify and resolve equipment issues (wireless equipment, computers, registers).
- Partnered with colleagues to save on costs and create customized solutions for complex issues.
- Selected to travel to distribution centers to oversee technical and equipment installation prior to grand opening.
- Collaborated with VPs to ensure presentations ran seamlessly during corporate events.
- Maintained high customer service values while answering high-volumes of calls.
- Coordinated with store employees to test, repair, and troubleshoot equipment.
- Spearheaded the laptop upgrade project; coordinated with home and remote users across the US to arrange shipment of new and replaced equipment.
- Oversaw all headquarter network printers; repaired issues, ordered parts, and managed downtime so no more than 24 hours.
Certified Product Specialist
- Executed quality and efficient customer service in a high-volume environment through answering phone calls, resolving complaints, advising on purchases, and building trusting relationships.
- Processed transactions and credit card applications after promoting applications as a value-added service for customers.
- Leveraged expertise in complex problem-sovling to resovle escalated issues with customers, software, sales processes, and computers.
- Delivered comprehensive product demonstrations to consumers on products and services offered, including wireless, mobile technologies, computers, and routers.
- Completed computer and electronic product defect testing, debugging, and troubleshooting to ensure optimal performance.