Looking for a position to use my skillsets in applying SAP and Tableau to drive marketing innovations and insights for your company. Also looking grow my career by leading a team on a larger project with global impact. Willing to travel and/or relocate anywhere.
- SAP BW, MM, Pricing
- Microsoft Office expert
- Microsoft Access
- Excellent communication skills
- Multilingual (English, Spanish, Tamil)
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Set list prices for all new products
- Maintain existing prices and obsolete existing prices along with End of Life products
- Lead annual list price increase. We do transactions in 25 currencies across 9 global regions.
- Every year, new regional uplifts and currency rates are analyzed and changed according to economic trends.
- Product are also repriced to accommodate various sales strategies.
- Partner closely with Sales to provide accurate pricing in Sales Binder
- Responsible for passing a quarterly SOX audit to ensure all pricing complies with legal requirements
- Integral in forming a brand new Pricing Center of Excellence within Confidential .
- This includes redefining the charter, hiring the senior director, working closely with consultants and evaluating new software.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Work closely with Product Marketing to ensure all technical standards are met in SAP for every new product launch. I have become the SME for all product related info for Marketing
- Initiate the new catalog part creation for new products. Also maintain the Sales Bill of Materials (BOM) for all catalog parts.
- Maintain a customer approval list to accommodate beta testing sites, limited release orders, pre - sale orders and End of Life inventory management.
- Coordinate Digital team, Life Cycle Management, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales Operations to ensure timely and effective product launches.
- Help manage Confidential partnerships by architecting innovative solutions for product merges.
- Fully responsible for product hierarchy. It separated all the SKUs into groups for financial reports, Customer Discounts, Sales commissions, Pricing rules, etc.
- Working on a large project to map all component parts into commercial goods Will enhance our pricing, quoting and Master data management process.
- Perform regulatory tasks and was integral part of CAPA effort to ensure highest quality standards for Confidential 's clinical portfolio.
- Partner with Branding team to ensure all legal brand standards were met and the names were most effective.
- Subject Matter Expert for Product End of Life.
- Check all the Where Used lists for catalogs at EOL status to ensure that scrap risk was minimal.
- Work with Data Governance team to ensure all Marketing owned data quality rules we re above 99.5%.
- There are 14 rules that ensure all products meet Confidential 's data standards.
SAP BPC Consultant
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Helped clients accelerate their financial data management and reporting needs using SAP BPC 10 and EPM 10 tools and methodologies.
- Worked on several projects, including Revenue and Cost Planning, Operational Expenses Planning Workforce Planning, Capital Expenses Planning, Project and Asset Planning Developed Procedure Financial statements (P&Ls) for a bi-quarterly forecast that emphasized different key metrics.
- Developed complex EPM 10 input schedules using a wide variety of EPM functions.
- Analyzed and translated business processes into technical specifications for development Effectively managed change requests from user community to provide robust solutions while communicating limitations of the tool
- Quickly resolved issues during user acceptance testing to ensure that the Go-Live product was error-free
- Taught the basic functionalities of the tool to Business Analysts to equip them with information to answer user questions effectively.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Managed a team of 4 people responsible for marketing the tools through email campaigns, cold calls, tradeshows, ad campaigns and other avenues.
- Developed engaging QlikView dashboards for executive planning, Sales and Marketing and Supply Chain demos to aid in the sales cycle
- Accompanied Sales to help give product demos to potential customers.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Participated in several full life cycles of a healthcare budget, Confidential BI solution for the Financial Controller.
- Designed web based analytical model for annual budgeting process using Confidential Contributor.
- Created SQL reporting database and optimized database performance through load balancing, virtualization, indexing, stored procedures and data modeling strategies.
- Worked with cross-functional groups to create reporting packages using Confidential Framework