Dynamic business manager with more than 7 years plus of experience in IT Business Analyst/Relationship Management. Proficient in developing and implementing business development strategies, marketing plans and sales, starting from luxury products, investment banking to insurance policies and voice trading sales. Competent in building and sustaining relationships with key accounts and achieving high satisfaction.
- Examining systems and recommend methodologies to improve data and its usage.
- Executing data quality and data auditing plans, evaluating and presenting on findings.
- Interview users to identify data needs and delivery mechanisms.
- Design and synthesize reports and metrics, documenting process flows and fulfilling business needs.
Business Data Analyst
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs, locating and define new process improvement opportunities. Knowledge acquisition; develop and maintain expert domain knowledge, rules, methodologies, ontologies. Data analysis; data mapping, definition, quality controls, etc.
- Assist in the establishment of key data sets for the enterprise including data, customer data, contract data, legal entity data among other data sets. Reviews current data models to understand the as is environment.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems, data modeling: Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Understand the business process flow and technical integration for each data set, detail requirements and perform data analysis to identify the data requirements and support the migration and implementation.
- Facilitate the documentation required to operationalize the support and / or maintenance of master data sets post implementation.
- Ensure data privacy and security needs are well defined and implemented and data access controls are in place for business use.
- Creating entity - relationship diagrams for relational systems and dimensional diagrams for the Data Warehouse, Data Marts and data cubes. Collaborating with Data Governance and support their objectives with data architecture and delivery oversight and documentation.
- Assist in the administration of the MDM and contract management governing bodies overseeing master data domains and sub-domains.
- Assist in the development of overall data strategy, data architecture, associated procedures and processes required to fulfill Global Process Owner responsibilities.
- Apply data management best practices across the end-to-end implementation. Reporting to Project Manager and primary SME’s on the day to day progress and provide appropriate matrices.
Business Analyst/ Project Coordinator
- Collaborate with stakeholders from various departments/ teams and collaborate/ assist on business case/ strategize/ set a roadmap, direct front office through software development phase (SDLC), starting from identifying specific requirements, design, development, testing, UAT and operations.
- Elicitation and translating Business Requirements into Functional Requirements for the Developing and QA Teams. Performing requisite GAP analysis to identify areas of improvements, also simplifying requirements for other non-IT stakeholders.
- Scope identification, analyzed workflows/data, performed Analysis - Cost/Benefit, documented system requirements from problem Statement to well-documented detailed low-level system use cases and System Requirements.
- Cooperating with functional users and SME’s ensuring all queries are answered properly, and clarify issues relating to business requirements and scope with project team members.
- Responsible for managing the completion of projects within highlighted compliance (policies, procedures, guidelines and controls) specified time and budget dealing with financials, project work flow, change management and dealing with outside vendor relationships
- Interacted with multiple cross-functional teams ensuring that all business requirements are captured correctly; reported progress to all levels in the organization.
- Involved in Risk and Impact Analysis to identify the critical business and high-risk areas of the application. Successfully used Agile/Scrum Method for gathering requirements and facilitated user stories workshop.
- Documented and Wrote User Stories and facilitated Story Point discussions to analyse the level of effort on project specifications.
- Wrote requirement specification, user stories, acceptance criteria, test cases and used JIRA as ticket management tool and confluence for documentation., used Rational Rose for Use Case Modelling.
- Coordinate end user testing and ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements and troubleshoot initial trouble ticket before escalating it to developing team.
- Regular initiating Fishbone Meeting/ Brainstorming Sessions with core team and planning/tracking/monitoring project progress using JIRA.
- Overseeing day to day activities of PCIT Business Analysis Team including assignments, scheduling, and performance evaluations etc.
- Act as a key member in the process of upgrading OSS/BSS from ODINE to iXTools (Telarix SaaS), starting from identifying change impact, creating organization structure and outline a design for the new OSS/BSS.
- Requirement gathering from various stakeholders, to define as is business processes and breaking it into functional use cases to deliver artifacts like - User Story and Vision document.
- Help prepare documentation and help Telarix Team on creating a business requirement document to user manual for the new OSS/BSS and updating key stakeholders of TeO on time to time basis on the implementation process and ensure minimum business impact during the change process. Developing screen-mock-ups and Screen Flows for design feedbacks using Visio, SnagIt or Balsamiq, creating architecture/ designing for iXLink web application using Bootstrap.
- Managed Product backlog by prioritizing user stories in JIRA.
- Participated and contributed in daily scrums, Sprint meeting and Sprint review meetings.
- Conducted walkthroughs and grooming sessions with the development team to have a deeper understanding of the user stories.
- Responsible for organizational change management. To ensure change management is carried out successfully to ensure a low business impact.
- Involved in Sprint review and preparing release planning, present Show-Me and Try-Me sessions for user community to introduce them to new features has been created during releases.
- Lead User Acceptance testing in order to assure the high QoS levels of iXTools/iXLink Suite before going into production.
- Worked along with the PM and Scrum master to ensure correct implementation of user stories to meet specific requirements and deadlines for successful execution of the project.
- Actively involved in Post Production Support, Customer Reported Issue Analysis. Managing initial trouble tickets from users before escalating to our vendor Telarix.
- Prepare materials for users and guide them accordingly to adapt new service smoothly.
Global Relationship Manager
- On boarding, new customers/carrier/interconnects and make sure all their details are up to date, registered and entitled.
- Served as a SLA administrator, starting from negotiating to ensuring all kind of coordination and business conducted within agreed terms .
- Advising departments on interconnection affairs; interfacing with billing team on rates and dispute resolution; supporting marketing initiatives and sourcing and developing across sectors.
- Proficient in building and sustaining robust relationships with key accounts and collaborate in capturing client requirements and achieving consistently high satisfactions.
- Renewing annual interconnection agreement with clients, and ensure maximum satisfaction of TeO services, upsell TeO products, and continuously track services of key accounts and coordinate with NOC with any possible service disruption by maintain Standard QoS policy as designed by the regulatory authorities.
- Built value added partnerships with Global Telecom Equipment vendors i.e. Sonus, Genband, Dialogic etc. staff in liaison with Customer Service for KIOSK management. Proactive vendor management to minimize customer grievance & maximize customer retention. Worked closely with Outdoor Sales team & acted as major negotiator for KIOSK positioning in various shopping malls around Muscat.
- Increased the brand - awareness in target markets by global press releases, attending regional and international conferences, exhibiting in trade shows etc.
- Played a key role in launching new International calling card (Allo), SIP Telephone (TeO Business/ TeO Home) in Oman. Interfaced between operations/supply teams, for product planning and delivery.
- Monitoring product performance against established quality factors, planning enhancements/ development of exiting product lines in the retail market.
- Conducting market segment studies/ analysis, planning delivery expectations/ quality management, and timeline. Coordinating with marketing team and create a roadmap aligning business development growth, considering product lifecycle ownership.
- Strategy preparation and implementation for increasing market share on Value Added Services on the Mobility front of Telecom Oman at both on retail and globe (Wholesale Voice).
- Responsible for approving trade deals, new capacity/ capacity expansion etc, pertaining to ILD (Voice) and Retail. Looked at approval of all A-Z routing (transit and retail), rate negotiations and business development for wholesale voice business.
- Worked with Account Managers to identify and tap new market/ customers. Acted as Central SPOC for implementation of Optimal Routing System (LCR). Responsible for negotiating and securing bilateral interconnection contract management with both National and International Carriers/ Trade Partners.
- Proficient in building and sustaining robust relationships with key accounts and collaborate in capturing client requirements and achieving consistently high satisfaction scores.
- Leading team meetings regularly, mostly related to ongoing developments and nurturing team members to create new ideas and build new opportunities, specifically in diversifying opportunities, identifying key target areas, and create focus areas to develop new business areas.
- Skilled in building teams and achieving AOP and year on year growth target through coaching, mentoring and motivation.
- Providing reports on performance against business plan and budget, including appropriate variance analysis.
- I n charge of cost analysis and pricing of the company’s offerings, managing all regional and global price books.
- P roactive, s driven manager delivering excellence through effective communication, coordination, strategizing, planning and execution.
Wealth Management Analyst
- Worked closely with investment banker from Confidential ’s and Confidential of Switzerland, analyzed monitored and interpreted investment portfolio data.
- Conduct due diligence on prospective investment including real estate and commodities, through analyzing financial information and market data such as company profit, balance sheet, and cash flow statements, including monitoring regularly financial news using specialist media source, reviewed financial models, projections and drafted research reports for Director - Finance & Operations, in Oman, to determine future potential for investment.
- Key player in the acquisition process of Samatel (Renamed as TeO - Telecom Oman), and played pivotal role, involved with KPMG Audit Team to work for account reconciliation, HR policies, and reporting to executive committee when required.
- Developing capital expenditure budgets, providing business cases for major capital expenditures as required at the very initial phase of acquisition of Samatel (TeO - Telecom Oman)
- Assess current state of organization, and perform due diligence specifically i.e. Finance Department, Current IT infrastructure of Samatel (TeO), identify possible requirements to keep the International Gateway to keep going.
- Preparing required documentation alongside with KPMG and planning the overall acquisition process starting from taking hand overs from respective departments with an underwriting on the current state of the department.