I am a strong Helpdesk representative with a strong background working with customer service and being computer savvy. I have established a strong reputation with different companies as being a great problem solving, customer service and computer/internet savvy.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8 and 10 Microsoft office
Software: Adobe reading and Java Lan support
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Technical Support Representative
- Build merchants accounts per preapproval stages.
- Download and build files for credit card terminals.
- Program terminals for tsys software.
- Troubleshooting VX 520s, Dejavoo z8 and z9, Pax S80 Etc.
- Handle ordering terminals with first data, cde ect.
- Train merchants on performing daily task on terminals
Confidential, Kennesaw, GA
- Inbound/outbound call center assist with monitoring refrigeration system alarms.
- Reported alarms to MOD or P.I.C.
- Placed work orders/tickets for the refrigeration issue and dispatched techs to site.
- Answered customers' questions and concerns about product or alarms. meet quality and production upon companies' requirements. took down and verified address and contact information for work orders to be placed remoted into their system so that I can direct them into the appropriate department of where the alarms are point of contacted for alarms performed tier 1 assistance for clients. confirmed work orders from techs attending to the alarms
Confidential, Kennesaw, GA
- inbound/Outbound Calls Accredited accounts for good faith negotiated payments for all parties involved. reissued cards upon investigation or per client’s request walked clients thru using their apps to block and monitor their spending habits answer question about any accounts prepare and maintain proper reports for all claims. filed and faxed appropriate documentation for clients to fill out and return. applied temporary funds and full refunds while investigation is ongoing.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
- installed appropriate software for scanners VX520/vx570 blind troubleshooting issue processed credit card payments handled pos terminals encrypted terminals for ebt and credit card processing trained clients on product handled supply orders handled basic calls about products and orders worked with outlook and citrix 3monthes on Safari customer service
- I would update upon clients request their address and contact information I would also issue out call tags for the returned equipment to be shipped back troubleshooting tickets and placed tickets if issue needed to be escalate to high team evaluated major issues such as wrong product received wrong address for deliveries ect.
- returned calls from various customers within 24 hr timeframe updated windows such as switching xp to windows 7 and above updated adobe and java to fix issues that were occurring assisting with kitting and troubleshooting terminals faxed and filed docs provided Teir1 and Teir2 tech support
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Customer Service rep
- placed orders answered any question about various packages we offered processed payments set up appointment to setup service upgraded services/cancelled service filed proper paperwork if necessary