- Five plus years of experience providing technical and non - technical customer support in corporate, healthcare, retail, and education focused environments — a consistent demonstration of efficient, effective, and quality support to end-users at all levels within organizations.
- Seeks challenges and thrives in managing multiple tasks while resolving common and uncommon issues as varied and uniquely problematic as that found in complex networked environments.
Software Operating Environments: 5+ years - (Device management, imaging,) Active Directory, (account and asset management within OUs), Cisco Call Manager Unity, VOIP, Air-Watch Mobile Device Management, Exchange O365. VPN - Cisco AnyConnect & RSA Secure ID.
Hardware: 5+ years - Break/fix of Dell, HP, IBM desktops, laptops, networked printers, and desktop peripherals. Specialized in component replacement, troubleshooting, upgrades. Vendor interaction for warranty support with various assets. Multi-media support for different audio and video conferencing technologies.
Applications: 5+ years - MS Office suite, Lync or Skype for Business, Adobe products, Java, Flash, VLC: install/update/removal. Common browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari. - Install/un-install, configure, upgrade. Application support specific to various environments. I am learning to script via Python, in unison with PowerShell.
Network: 5+ years - LAN/WAN (addressing/connectivity) TCP/IP, VPN, (install/troubleshooting) networked printer management. Understanding of DNS.
Operating Systems: 5+ years - Imaging: XP, 7, 8, 10. Malware/virus detection and removal, network resource mapping, data, and profile migration. *Novice though eager to gain in-depth experience with Linux and furthering support experience with MAC OS and devices in addition to JAMF.
Remote Support: 4+ years - TeamViewer, RDP, GoToAssist, VNC, VPN - network connectivity (i.e., Wi-fi), Outlook/Office.
Service Request Applications: 5+ years - Remedy, Spice, Magic (SDE), JIRA, and Track-IT - create, assign, escalate and resolve support requests.
I.T. Support Specialist
- Managed I.T. assets of Dresher, PA office in addition to independent operational onsite support of 90+ employees with occasional remote support of NYC based team (HQ) across 350+/- user environment of four office locations.
- Nurtured technical support working relationships with stakeholders by being the face of I.T. through demonstrating reliability, availability, and flexibility in responding to all levels of support request across the organization by Developers, Analysts, Directors, Managers and CTO.
- New hire orientation included dictation of I.T. policies and procedures during onboarding as relevant to role.
- 100% office hardware migration to Dell Latitude and Precisions coinciding with OS migration from Win 7 and Win 10, O365 deployment.
- LAN connectivity via Ethernet, Wi-fi and troubleshoot network printing.
- MAC configuration: Deployment on Windows-based network for developers.
- Mobile device management: iPhone and Android device support. (Airwatch, RSA Secure ID, native client or Outlook app configuration.)
- Cisco Unity VOIP account management, desk-phone deployment, and troubleshooting.
- Asset management: order inventory, deploy, disposal of surplus I.T. inventory.
- As an infrastructure team member contributed to the adaption and refinement of non-existent and previously vague applied policies and processes during department expansion.
Technical Support Analyst
- Tier I & II support for Win 7 & 10, Office, & O365 migration.
- Triage network and telecom (VOIP) connectivity.
- Demonstrate an understanding of proprietary applications in providing thorough, effective and efficient non-vendor support.
- Managed support request creation to resolution via phone, e-mail, IM, and walk-up. Encouraged adherence and enforcement of I.T. policy when requesting I.T. support.
- Remote support (via Bomgar and TeamViewer), guiding the customer through connectivity problem solving via phone and or e-mail.
- Imaging, patching (manual or via SCCM), software configuration and data recovery or migration of new and redeployed assets.
- Mobile device support: (iPhones & Android) VPN, wi-fi, connectivity, “apps” install/removal, Exchange e-mail configuration, password/account reset/activation.
- Workstation install/configuration - All related desktop peripherals.
- Consistent demonstration of confidence, resourcefulness, positive attitude, reliability, concise and clear communication. User training coincided with I.T. policy changes.
I.S. Support Specialist
- Tier I & II desktop and remote support for the Philadelphia office of 50+ office employees and remote support for traveling employees.
- SCCM (client side) - Asset imaging, patch and application management.
- Active Directory (AD Manager) - User account and asset management, network share access.
- Exchange: Office 365 - user account management.
- Asset (i.e., laptops, desktops, monitors, Surface Pro) purchasing and vendor (Dell, Konica Minolta) interaction, warranty support and device inventory.
- The team focused support working in unison with offsite counterparts located in regional and overseas offices as needed.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) via RSA - Software token management and Maas360 configuration of iPhone/Android devices related to VPN access for e-mail and network resources.
Desktop Support Specialist
- Corporate level and remote support for retail locations.
- Networked printer installation, remote software configuration, wired and wireless network connectivity, VPN support.
- Service Desk - manage support requests.
- HP, Dell and Lenovo break/fix, and imaging XP-to-Win7, workstation installs hardware upgrades and O365 migration.
- Conference room A/V support, multimedia devices, Avaya Polycom/desktop VOIP devices.
- Malware/virus scanning/removal, application installs and OS patching.
Clinical Support Technician
- Rounded clinic to provide onsite immediate I.T. response for medical staff.
- Network connectivity support via VPN / Wi-fi or Ethernet, including printing and faxing.
- All Scripts “SCM” (EMR) support.
- Ownership of service requests via Remedy.
- Onboarding orientation for new stakeholders.
Help Desk Analyst
- Data migration, hardware deployment, and instructed users on login procedures.
- Deployed, supported, and upgraded vendor (Dell/HP).
- Remedy ticket system - 1,400+ users in an enterprise environment on-site and remote. Active Directory - account creation, reset/unlock.
Desktop Support Administrator
- On-site & remote end-user support with varied desktop troubleshooting.
- Office & Outlook, Adobe and environment specific applications.
- Win-XP and 7.
- Break/fix Dell E-Series laptops, desktops and HP printers.
- Sophos Encryption. Malware, virus, rootkit scan, removal, data recovery, and migration.
- Active Directory: User account and asset management.
- RDP, DAMEWARE / TeamViewer / GoToAssist
- A/V - presentations / meetings (Polycom/Cisco/GoToMeeting).