Over 20 years IT experience supporting custom and vendor enterprise solutions. Comfortable working with C - Level managers, clients, designers and programmers to develop requirements, create applications and establish implementation schedules. Consistent track record of delivering solutions that reduce operational costs while providing verifiable productivity improvements.
Senior IT Consultant
- Worked with senior leadership to improve organization processes.
- Build application dashboards and interactive reports using Power BI, clean and transform data from multiple sources, in corporate data analytics and visualizations to manage IT service delivery tasks.
- Acted as Lead Analyst for an image retrieval application for Internal Revenue Service client.
- Performed business process mapping. Developed Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams and Wireframes.
- Planned and led stakeholder meetings to validate requirements and design definitions to ensure business needs were met.
- Analyzed XML files to create data mapping diagrams for data import and export procedures.
- Collaborated with programmers to develop system design specifications. Performed unit and system testing.
- Developed co rporate Timeline Delivery Schedule system to better manage the recruitment and onboarding of new hires.
- Collaborated with multiple business unit stakeholders to develop system requirements and design.
- Migrated Excel based system to Sharepoint. Used Agile system development methodology.
- Developed user and system administration operational procedures.
- Participated as member of CMMI appraisal team to conduct internal audit of the alignment of actual practices to process goals and definitions.
- Mentored junior staff with customer support, programming and database design.
Senior IT Consultant
- Acted as product management consultant to Hungarian software development firm providing strategic advice for the US market entry of a cloud based Proposal/Invoice software application for small service businesses.
- Worked closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of the project was on schedule and on budget.
- Worked with product teams, stakeholders, and management to develop a product roadmap including feature enhancements from concept to deployment.
- Identified US partner opportunities, participated in and led meetings with potential business partners regarding reseller program.
- Identified organic opportunities for growth that include innovative services and solutions.
Commercial Real Estate Investor
- Utilize extensive analytical skills to perform research to identify property locations that meet defined demographic and sales attributes.
- Negotiate lease agreements to establish contracts with tenants.
- Perform quarterly property site visits to inspect properties and ensure they are being maintained in good condition.
- Create and present financial reports such as profit/loss and cash flow to banks and investors, ensuring 100% fiscal accuracy.
- Survey local rental rates and calculate overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals to establish rental rates.
- Collect rents, pay bills, forecast requirements, prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate corrective action to accomplish financial objectives.
Technology Stack: MS-Office 365, MS-Excel, MS-Power BI, MS-Access, VBA Scripting, SharePoint, SQL Server, XML, Azure, AWS, GCP, MS-Project, GovTribe, Deltek, BambooHR.
Senior IT Analyst/Manager
- Led a 5-member team to implement an d operate large Enterprise Healthcare Data Warehouse that extracts data from multiple and diverse platforms. Initiated and directed projects to increase data reliability. Implemented and managed the automation of Extract-Translate-Load (ETL) processes from multiple data sources. Improved report delivery to multiple business units by aligning report needs. Decreased costs while improving data reliability by implementing data audit steps which reduced gaps in data availability. Used industry best practices for obtaining, loading and storing proprietary information.
- Performed data cleansing and data standardization tasks for database loading. Created data maps to clean CPT and ICD-9 codes. Created and maintained SQL Server jobs and DTS packages. Created queries and reports for ad-hoc user requests against large datasets. Developed dynamic SQL procedures to allow business users self-serve reporting. Created shell scripts to automate routine database monitoring tasks.
- Performed senior-level troubleshooting and software development tasks in support of large Health Insurance Claims System. Created recurring reports using SAS, Excel and Access to monitor data usage across multiple departments. Managed and prioritized competing project requests to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Developed IT Help Desk workflow solution providing automation of task assignments and status change notifications. Implemented e-mail archive software for Broker-Dealer communications to ensure SEC regulatory compliance.
- Planned and managed the implementation of ETL automation which reduced cycle times by 72 hours for large CMS Claims Data Warehouse.
- Implemented and used software change management system, PVCS Version Manager, reducing software defects by 35%.
- Coordinated programmers, designers and operations staff in support of data warehouse implementation.
Technology Stack: Visual Studio(Visual Basic), Powerbuilder, SQL, HTML, Unix, SAS, IDEAL, COBOL, MS-Office, Visio, MS-Project, Tracker, PVCS, Winrunner, MS-SQL Server, MS-Access, dBase, Sybase, Oracle, DB2, DATACOM, MS-Windows, Mac, HP-Unix, IBM Mainframe.
- Implemented enterprise and departmental application systems for technology managers and business unit leaders. Developed software for mission critical Mainframe, Mid-Range and Client/Server application systems. Supervised migration of large GroupWise/cc:Mail mail system to Exchange .
- Developed hardware and software requirement specifications for mission critical Client/Server systems. Conducted requirement meetings with product stakeholders in order to develop use case business scenarios. Developed external and internal system interfaces for mission critical applications. Performed unit and integration testing.
Technology Stack: Visual Basic, MS-Office, S-Designer, Crystal Reports, VB 3 rd party tools,Visual Studio, SQL, HTML, Unix, BASH Shell, W indows Command Line, SAS, IDEAL, COBOL, MS-Office, Visio, MS-Project, Tracker, PVCS, Winrunner, MS-SQL Server, MS-Access, dBase, Sybase, Oracle, DB2, DATACOM, VSAM, JCL CICS, IBM Utilities, MS-Windows, Mac, HP-Unix, IBM Mainframe.