- Experienced and Knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Help Desk support role. Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In - depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing Customer and End-User Help Desk Support. Easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
Confidential, New York, NYHelpdesk Analyst
- Assist team member with the technical and logistics duties of deploying and supporting Windows 10/Office 2016 on Desktops, Laptops and Thin Clients as well as Citrix related troubleshooting and Support
- Responsible for developing Windows 10 image along with following:
- Creation of Windows 10 images
- Install Windows 10/ Office 365/ 2016, Skype for Business Configuration, testing and rollout.
- Core Bloomberg applications.
- Install end user's line of business applications.
- Work on Application Packaging and OS imaging.
- Work on SCCM support, Patch Management, reporting and updates.
- Customer support including Incidents and Work order tickets, document and track issues until resolved
- Create Database for user device and printer information, copy user data, and user profiles saved on hard drive(s), documentation, migration, post migration support, closeout, cleanups and disposals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve MS Office, Outlook, Network, Firewall issues, and first level support of Antivirus issues
- Install, configure and Perform printer installation, support for users when needed
- Coordinate with various departments in support of the project
- Attend regular team meetings and Perform any additional project related activities as needed
- Maintain Consolidated Computer Assets and peripherals information and consolidated user information that includes applications by user(s).
- Replaced older PCs and replace with either Thin Client Devices or supported OS desktops.
- Deployment of PCs and Thin Client Device rollout, handle imaging of PC and preparation of thin clients, coordinate the rollouts, customer support as required
- Perform Thin Client and Citrix related troubleshooting and Support, manage projects that require site visits and request in Texas, New Jersey and Amsterdam.
Confidential, Staten Island, NYHelpdesk Analyst
- Provides Second Level support by answering, evaluating and prioritizing incoming telephone, voicemail and email requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related issues.
- Asked concise and accurate questions to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Answer application questions with short training and/or - how-to documents.
- Delegate support tasks when appropriate to third party vendors (ie., POS vendors, and telecom vendors).
- Accurately document issues in call tracking database.
- Follow-up trouble tickets to ensure satisfactory closure of issue.
- Escalate problems to third level (when appropriate) to obtain timely resolution.
- Monitor trouble ticket portals of third party vendors to ensure proactive resolution to issues.
- Participate in departmental projects and programs (which include rollouts, upgrades and modifications).
- Maintain procedures manual to ensure continuity of task execution amongst current or future staff.
- Deliver administrative services to IT department.
- Participates in after hour on call/weekend rotation.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help desk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on Priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilize and maintain the help desk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with on boarding of new users
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and Software
- Manage and maintain Deep Freeze Installations Build MSI deployments - Run Advertised/Application deployments
- Create network Guest accounts
- Build deployment tasks for software images
- Create and manage computer images
- Escalate application issues to appropriate ITS personnel and provide appropriate documentation of troubleshooting steps completed via centralized help desk
- Assist in developing, testing and implementation of backup and disaster recovery systems
- Conduct analysis, planning, testing, and implementation of solutions
- Communicated with Dispatch in accordance with instructions, promptly report all problems to Supervisors
- Provide the highest quality customer education at time of installation
- Troubleshoot installation and maintenance problems
- Completed all installation paperwork and contracts in accordance with instructions
- Participated in all safety training and comply with safety policies, including proper use of personal protective equipment
- Used proper equipment and parts in accordance with work orders
- Performed all work in compliance with company quality standards
- Responded to and resolve customer complaints
- Complied with all quality control processes