- Experienced IT professional with a passion for providing others with a prodigious skillset. Extensive Developer experience. Looking to attain a position as an Developer with a company that encourages the use of computer and analytical skills to serve and protect the organization.
Basic: Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Servers, Windows installs
Database Management: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, DBMS
Management/Development: Remedy Zendesk Ticketing, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Microsoft Visio, Windows/iOS
Information Security: Wireshark, Firewalls, Risk assessments, Splunk
Key Skills: Technical Troubleshooting, Software Installs, Modify AD accounts System/Network Administration, Patches & updates
Confidential, Washington D.C.
Administrator of Operations & Systems Support
- Monitored and triaged all Helpdesk inquires pertaining to the spectrum of PCORI’s extramural funding business process.
- Served as the Helpdesk technical lead by maintaining a proficient understanding of its capabilities and functionality
- Responded to and resolved all internal and external inquiries (Zendesk tickets),
- Supported the development of informatics and appropriate metrics showing system performance, maintenance, and operations; supported testing initiatives and continuous integration and improvement strategies in coordination with IT services. Supported and authenticated user accounts in collaboration with IT across the organization
- Maintained close coordination with Merit Review, Contract Management, and Science/Engagement program teams to ensure a complete and accurate information exchange regarding the timelines and activities needed to support the end - to-end life cycle of PCORI’s extramural funding awards business process
- Collected and presented Helpdesk customer survey feedback and usage reports on a weekly basis to PSIM, Science, and other internal Departments as requested
- Managed the year-round Helpdesk Call Center, including occasional weekends and holidays
- Reviewed changes to Funding Center, PFAs, and Application Guidelines prior to posting
- Offered advanced customer service solutions based on Helpdesk data
- Supported customer service advancement across the organization
- Created ad hoc reports for the Executive Director, CSO Office, Engagement and Communications as requested
- Analyzed and presents applicant and reviewer feedback through surveys and common Helpdesk questions for process improvement purposes
- Updated Standard Operating Procedures for the Helpdesk operations
- Created ad-hoc reports as needed and turn data into compelling visual presentations
- Conducted Zendesk training and provides support to PSIM staff as needed
Confidential, Woodbridge, VA
Technical Lead Specialist
- Technical Lead Specialist Service and repair Confidential iPhones
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- Performed basic troubleshooting procedures on iOS devices
- Advanced troubleshooting computer hardware and software installation.
- Demonstrated exceptional, consistent and comprehensive knowledge of Confidential technology and applications
- Installed software and resolved technical issues for 40 customers or more daily.
Confidential, McLean, VA
It Support Specialist/System Administrator
- Familiar with the ticketing system used for user issues (used Service Now)
- Configuration of VOIP phone
- Day to day task required usage of Active Directory/ GPO
- Experienced in configuration and troubleshooting of Avaya phones
- Performed repairs on workstations, laptops, servers, printers, and networking equipment.
- Troubleshoot, Re-Image, Wipe, & Fix Computers
- Extensive experience setting up, installing, and repairing desktops, laptops, printers, and modems.
- Configured and maintained various operating systems including Windows Server 2003, 2008, 7, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, and Mac OS X.