- Proven leader with strong organizational skills and project management skills. Fifteen plus years in a customer - forward position have given me ability to work in an ever changing environment and meet the varying needs of my clientele, Acknowledge for capacity to tackle challenging issues, analyze viable alternatives and provide innovative solutions that resides well within clients' financial and time frameworks. Persistence, personal integrity and channeled energies are major strength consistently cited by managers and client's alike-universally praising team spirits, independence work habits, and the determination to conquer technical challenges.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Monitoring the usage of the CDHR CARS reports to identify the most used reports, providing quartly summary on the most used CARS reports to COR. OIMT and CDHR/BIS, and making recommendations.
- Collaborated with support team to assist client stakeholders with emergent technical issues and develop effective solutions.
- Resolved customer issues by establishing workarounds and solutions and by debugging and creating defect fixes.
- Researched, documented and escalated support cases to higher levels of support when unable to resolve issues using available resources.
- Advised customers and users regarding required maintenance practices of diverse software systems for OEM warranty requirements and industry best practices.
- Maintained calm, professional demeanor when faced with high demand, high volume workloads.
- Installed and maintained PC and Mac device software, applications and hardware.
- Recorded information on support tickets and maintained until problems were resolved.
- Investigated technical issues using knowledge base and personal experience to complete timely resolutions.
- Tested performance, functionality and security of network systems, individual workstations and peripheral devices.
- Provided local and remote first line IT support for hardware and software to company personnel.
- Provided on-site technical support after project implementation and recommended product changes and upgrades to product managers.
- Created new accounts, reset passwords and configured access to servers and file management software for users.
- Set up new desktop systems and configured laptops for incoming employees, loading required software and server permissions.
Tier II Analyst
Confidential, | Arlington, VA
- Spport 1200 Users locally over the US as part of a team of nine
- Respond to support request made in person, by phone and email, then document the problem, the action taken and the resolution in a ticket management systems.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows XP and Windows client in an Active Directory environment.
- Support clients using network and local printers and scanners.
- Support clients using Microsoft Office and various COTS and GOTS.
- Support clients using Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Support client server and web based applications and other proprietary software.
- Support clients working remotely via a Cisco VPN software client over cable or DSL connections and client using IPhone and iPads.
- Perform Active Directory Domain administrative tasks.
- Contribute to SharePoint based knowledge based by adding resolutions for known issues and updating documentations as needed.
- Communicate with the rest of the IT department to identify and resolve system wide issues.
Tier I Help Desk Anaylst
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provide remote administrated desktop and software support using Remote Desktop on DOD workstations.
- Provide logon support to customers of hardware, applications and web based applications.
- Provide support of CAC in a PKI environment.
- Verify security and reset of passwords for DOD network infrastructure.
- Logged and Tracked calls received using a Windows XP and or 7desktop systems running a web-based ticketing system.
- Researching and resolve caller inquiries by utilizing established procedures, user manuals, accessing on-line applications, support groups.
- Troubleshoot and reslove hard interacting with hardware vendors, applications developers and remote facility infrastructure teams.
- Troubleshoot DOD systems such as RAPIDS and DBIDS hardware, Printer, Operating System (Windows XP, Vista & 7 and MAC OS X) and software (applications)
- Assisted Verifying Officials and Sites Security Managers with adding armed force members and veterans in DEERS database.
- Provide configuration, installation, product suite support and troubleshoot for ware, software and communications issues by or interacting with internal and external.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Installed network PC refresh team for copied and configured user local profiles on PC's. Installed network PC's in a Hospital and Banking environment.
- Coordinated data updates with the technical staff; provided reports and data access to the public in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act.
- Creating and reviewing user documentation.
- Coordinated data updates with the technical staff.
- Test application enhance enhancements and new system features.
- Perform Internet research on a broad range of subject.
- Provide end user support and basic telesales and schedule appointments.
- Assist with design, migration and updates of Kinectic websites.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 Migration, Archiving, eDiscovery, Compliance and Data Loss Prevention.