I aim to broaden my skillset and partake in new experiences within the computer science field. I am looking for a position that promotes growth from inside the company, encouraging both the discussion and implementation of new concepts.
Microsoft Access, SQL, FORTRAN, Debug, Release Testing, Microsoft Excel, Providing Offshore Instruction, Project Management, Client Interaction, Company Representation, Resource Delegation, Native English, Fluent Spanish, Minimal Farsi Language Speaker
- Performed daily theoretical analysis, rather than repeated trial and error, to decide the most efficient way to fix coding issues.
- This could be in the form of either a full re - write or pushing a small patch to circumvent the situation where fixing a bug entertains the opportunity for another bug to be created.
- Lead a project that had multi-million dollar implications. This included, but was not limited to: providing representation for our company, micro- and macro-level analysis, working alongside multiple third parties to develop a broad timeline, and decision making in regards to work split between peers, thus alleviating the return time on high-importance deliverables.
- Worked daily in Microsoft Access.
- Wrote formulae to construct data sets, analyze, and sort data. Wrote import specifications and query sequences to automate repetitive progressions.
- The main use of Access was to determine any errors or outliers in our data and determine the best way to fix them.
- Managed daily work by offering hands-on instruction and providing constructive feedback to offshore resource teams in order to delegate responsibility and be free to work on other projects.
- Analyzed and manipulated large sets of data through Excel for ease of presentation and formula shortcut application.
- Held multiple client-facing roles concurrently for about two and a half years. The client had real-time access to read and review data, or inquire for platform modifications. Punctuality and professionalism were paramount to maintain a healthy client-provider relationship.
- Received an of Distinction - Employee of the Month for June 2018.