- Results - oriented IT Analyst with a solid background in analytics and Information Technology. Seeking to leverage valuable qualifications to an IT roles.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather requirements and analyze IT projects through all phases of testing, implementation, and completion.
- Collaborates closely with individuals at all levels of an organization to achieve corporate goals.
- Solid history of success in working as a team player to create and maintain innovative software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines.
Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016 , office 365 Migration Microsoft Lync, SharePoint, Active Directory, Wireshark, Encase, FTK, ProDiscovery, Anti-virus applications (AVG, Norton, and Symantec), video conferencing support, Windows7, Windows 10,Linux/Unix, Citrix, Cisco Jabber, BMC Remedy, VMware, Experience administer SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Implementations
Confidential, Washington, DC
Technical Support Analyst
- Evaluate and pilot new hardware and software products and services.
- Identify and propose IT applications to support the department and increase efficiency; develop and implement applications.
- Monitor problems and changes in product document and software; report changes, control standard operating procedures, and current configurations.
- Advanced in supporting Windows desktops, VPNs and mobile devices
- Coordinate with telecom service unit to set up, transfer, and discontinue voice and data communication in office and at home for business continuity designees.
- Propose goals and objectives for hardware and software products and services.
- Provides tier 3 support for escalations from Help Desk experience troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business
- Managing day to day workload of Win10 Migrations
- Handle technical Win10 migration escalations
- Provide accurate deployment status reporting
- Working with Enterprise Management Tools SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
- Experience in Voice over Internet Protocol ( VoIP ) and Cisco Voice systems (UCCX, Call Manager, etc.)
- Advanced in supporting Microsoft suite products, e.g. Office365, Outlook on Mobile and PC, OneDrive for Business, browser-based applications
Confidential, New York, NY
Tier 2 Support Analyst
- Managed asset inventory, tracked hardware and software orders.
- Set up new hire systems and emails on mobile devices.
- Installed antivirus programs on laptops and desktops; generated monthly anti-virus reports.
- Ran monthly network and BMC remedy reports.
- Maintained Active Directory, email accounts, and resource access.
- Recommended actions based on the analysis of network Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Researched issues using information resources.
- Recommended new equipment and software packages that would increase efficiency to management.
Help Desk Technician
- Troubleshot network and connectivity issues for end users and user groups.
- Analyzed and reported computer network security breaches.
- Researched and recommended hardware and software products to meet networking and security needs.
- Tested repaired items to ensure proper operation.
- Configured security settings and access permissions for user groups and individuals.
- Promoted desktop and laptop naming convention on Active Directory
- Configured SharePoint services and settings for the Equity Compensation Project.
- Developed and modified SharePoint user privileges to comply with project SLA.
Help Desk Technician
- Developed, implemented, and deployed new technologies for logical and physical security of system.
- Trained and provided technical support for users with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Tested full functionality of SAP to ensure users were receiving full functionality and information content was up-to-date and valid.
- Analyzed the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapted them to user environments.